Reviews for DDR
Amyand chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I like this story...can you please continue?
I wanna know what'll happen next..is luffy a dancing star? Hahshs
Grace-Logan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Yo this is a great story so far and I do hope you update it soon I wanna no what happens, is Luffy gonna be terrible at dancing or is he gonna kick ass at DDR I bet that would surprise Nami, I hope Luffy wins then maybe she won't doubt him so much anymore, she was such a bitch to Luf and it would be great to see him beat her in the competion actually going against her.
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is amazing! You've got the characters down soooo well and their interactions are hilarious. This fic is a really nice surprise. I'm hoping that Luffy or Zoro end up amazing at DDR somehow.

Poor Zoro, I love how you related the game to his sense of direction. We'll see how he does. , Zoro and Luffy both have excellent reflexes and good instincts, so who knows what could happen. I love DDR, so this is going to be exceptionally fun for me to read.

Love the idea, please continue soon!
Raigon chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is actually pretty funny ...the beginning is hard to read though. It doesn't really have a starting point, but it just starts. I think putting them in the act of traveling there could smooth that over a lot. Other than that ...I love it, and I have to admit, I can't wait for the next chapter ...is there ever is one.