Reviews for Days Beyond Us
Lone Loba chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Disappointed that you won't continue this :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
You missed two Sundays...
WhiteWolf115 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
One word: Amazing.
I enjoy reading this so much. I literally giggled a bit when I realized Ellie's developing a little crush on Kyle. Aww I wonder if he's her first crush? Oh yeah and is Maria pregnant? Well I guess I'll find out. Anyways can't wait untill the next update!
DerelictD1 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
I love the arcs you're doing with your story. It really leaves memorable moments in each point in the story, and the ultimate turning points. It's really scary what the Reapers are though, at the point of no return from modification of the thing that makes us human in every way. I like the originality in the sense that they're a hybrid form of a human (consciousness) and what we know as infected in this world.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
DerelictD1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Really interesting addition to the profound ending that TLOU left us with. I'm liking your take on this story's continuation.
DerelictD1 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
It's scary what Ellie has become.

I still love what you've been doing with the characters' reactions to the Reapers. The on-going struggle to find hope and a home will probably make them cross paths again with the Reapers' goals.
DerelictD1 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
This idea has been done before but I think you've taken it up a level. I love the "bad guys" you have created, and the way the betrayal has been portrayed. The content in this chapter is pretty brilliant and it leads to wondering what will happen next.
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Another action packed chapter that leaves a tiny little mystery at the end. Great job. That authors note at the end has me worried. Lol
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
No! Don't apologize for the long chapter! Long chapters are good! And this chapter was super good as usual. Bruce is mean but I see some good in hi. I can't wait for your next chapter.
YunikonUniverse chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next update. I think I know what is up with Maria ;) please include more Tommy and Mariao moments! And please
Don't kill off the little girl :(
Tears of a Spirit chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Sorry for the long chapter? The more the merrier. Good job.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
WELL GORDANS A HUGE DOUCHE now isn't he well every story needs a complete asshat
Mickeys Swaggmuffins chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
This story is very similar to the Walking Dead. Gordon plays the mean guy with the heart issues, Bruce is kinda liie Kenny in a way, and Joel is Lee Everet. I don't know if you played it but the story is just so similar that I had to point this out. Lol. Not that its a bad thing though. I really like this story. I hope to see more memorable actions from the other characters.
Tensei Kano chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Normally, I post full reviews based on language and plot, all intent on helping people improve, but I'm not really in a place that I can do that right now, so I'll just say that this is pretty damn good :D.
Gordon's a bit of an ass, but I have to ask. He wouldn't be a reference to Gordon Ramsay would he? xDDD
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I think you're doing a great job with making your OCs likeable, with the exception of Gordon. He's a complete dick.