Reviews for Tossing and Turning
OliviaMae chapter 5 . 7/8
I'm so addicted to this, your writing style is so unique! Though reading it gives me a little heart break
kennisha.james chapter 5 . 7/4
Why? My heart bleeds for ichi.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 7/3
Poor Ichi...ur gonna kill him Grimmy. D: maybe do Grimm's POV nxt chappie?
Kathalex24 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Though elephant force might not exist, there's a kind of industrial glue made to support a couple tons and let me tell you: that thing could easily help you get this prank done and after it's dry nothing can unglue it. Believe me, I study architecture :)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
uh oh! D:
Voluptuous chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Nice chapter. Your writing style is always a thrill to read. very refreshing. Thanks for the update.
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I enjoyed this chapter...I like his connection to Yumichika and I'm all for Kurosaki bonding time. GRINS.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Aww...poor Yumi...
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I love your style! I'll be watching this story very closely!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'll be doing more than watching. Honestly I'm both surprised and disappointed that you don't have more supporters for this fic. It's got punch...! What's not to love? GRINS.
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Again, your writing has totally blown me away. i must profess, you are indeed the best kind of genius, and the epitome of the writer i respect most. I can only hope that you will keep producing such wonderful reading material for eons to come. Seriously, i think you are quickly becoming one of my favourite authors on this whole site.
Please keep it up :) I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Voluptuous chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
If you're previous stories are even half as good as this, i bet they're amazing. I loved this so much; it's gonna take a while of sniffling and pouting, but i'll have to wrap my mind around the idea of no sexy man-smut and stick around for the ride. bromance and fluff will satiate me just fine if you're the one writing it; You're writing style is so intriguing, i will aspire now, to be more like you. XD
Thanks heaps! And i'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Our senoir prank? Too many senoir skip days lol