Reviews for Son of Kronos: The Lightning Thief
Okaze chapter 2 . 3/22
I'm guessing Alex's true form is typhon.
Fairytale913 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Update now please?!
Pen chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Pls update
jukebox56 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Update please soon
Guest The Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I'm reading this right and i see that you put that Apollo and Dionysus were not related to the gods fighting in the titan war. WTF? Apollo and Dionysus are descended from Zeus who Fought in the war and was one of most important factors in them winning that war. So if your saying that they are not descended from them are they even Zeus's children anymore?
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I can honestly say you chose one of THE WORST greek gods to make Naruto their champion. You do realize that you must give Naruto a blessing related to wine, pleasure, or MADNESS Right?! All of which are useless in battle and the later causes more problems than good. Well actually I can think of ONE way to use madness, but it doesn't seem like the style you are aiming to make Naruto. Well good luck. I wonder what you'll come up with.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
You were both right and wrong when stating what the big three's affinities are. Zeus's affinities are lightning and wind. He simply uses lighting as his primary weapon. Poseidon's are water and earth. Again he prefers to use water. Hades's are death, wealth, and hellfire. For Naruto's affinities. I would suggest sticking to his name "Maelstrom." So affinities for wind, water, and lighting. When it comes to Naruto's weapons I think his main weapon should be the swords. I know your trying to be unique but that's pretty much impossible for the most part. Plus the swords would give him a connection to his mother. Unless you plan to give him chakra chains. Another weapon I'd suggest giving him would be a sickle or a scythe, due to who his father is. Another thing that you seemed to have forgotten is that his current weapons would be useless in the ninja world, because celestial bronze cannot harm mortals. I'd suggest somehow getting him weapons made of lunar silver. This would allow him to fight monster and ninja/mortals. Now I would like to say that so far I really do like your story. My favorite part in this chapter would be when Alex said
"Would you like to know why I'm called Coeus the mad? I have a tendency to fight like a madman!"
The instant I read that I thought of Kempachi mother fucking Zeraki! X3
davycrockett100 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
awesome job
Cerulean Knight chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
So how many people know Naruto is half titan? Does Chiron know that Naruto is his brother?
The dog was Hades right? Wow how will the big three react when they meet their youngest brother.
Warlord of the Wind chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I like the relationship Naruto has with the other campers, especially with Castor and Pollux being his adoptive brothers. That Prank War though, I would have loved to read more about it in detail, it would've been amazing to see the Camp under siege by the residential monster trio pranksters. And for pairings, I hope it's either Annabeth, Calypso or Reyna. Mostly the first two. Although I am hoping that you have Naruto end up with multiple girls. Either way, great job with the chapter. Keep up the great work.
Markus-Antonius chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
The dream sounds interesting continuing Percy's. Also for a pairing I say either Calypso or Reyna.
Nightlance44 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
awsome story. I forgot but has Naruto been claimed yet?
Jebest4781 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
this was good on the progress for Naruto's character and will be good on what other stuf will happen from there.
blasterdog chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Great chapter, can't wait to see how you spin this, Kronos being naruto's pops an all.
SlnfuL chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Just one thing, its Daitoppa not Daitopia which is just plain weird lol