Reviews for Son of Kronos: The Lightning Thief
Monster King chapter 8 . 1/10
Great story I really liked it I hope that you continue it eventually.
Theringoffog chapter 8 . 1/8
I hope everything works out for you and I love your story I can't wait tell the next chapter
Silver566 chapter 5 . 1/2
Pair him with Leto...
Silver566 chapter 3 . 1/2
"With Alex it was an entirely different story. Push-ups, pull-ups, suicides, chin-ups, crunches; anything to exercise the body"...

Im sorry but did that just say "suicides"!?
Silver566 chapter 2 . 1/2
Alex is either Koios or Krios...possibly Oceanus but its likely he may have sea green eyes like Poseidon and Percy. And im pretty sure Iapetus has silver eyes.
bwildred chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Sorry to hear that man and your right about this country. So I wish you good luck and remember to always have hope cause No matter what happen hope can always be a beacon that shine for new beginning's and a brighter Future
insanemaelstorm chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
It is always disheartening to hear that something tagic has happened to someone. The only thing I can say, through my own experience ( although not as bad as yours), is that life can only go better from here on out.
Evelynsb chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Espero q te vaya bien en lo q te propones suerte
Hope chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
I know how you feel I've been there I've done that sometimes it's best to start over and I hope you have a better start and there's always more fish in the sea you'll find somebody for you and thay will love you.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Ok waiting then
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
One Austin Jack to another I hope you nothing but the best my guy. I hope you get through all of this I know you’ll eventually find your way through everything. Take your time and get your footing so your writing is the best quality you can be proud of.
Shad0wGh0st chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Sorry to hear all your troubles and I hope your future is prosperous.
edwards.chandler1 chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Hey man the story is going great so far and I'm looking forward to future chapters but I also hope everything works out for you irl!
agingcentaur97 chapter 8 . 11/30/2017
Good luck man.
Abel colchado chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
I hope you have a great time from now on and looking forward to the next chapter.