Reviews for Son of Kronos: The Lightning Thief
NxE092015 chapter 7 . 5/17
Good story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter, if there is one.
:3 cool
god of all chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
kylC chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
o A o you can't just leave us hanging like that! Damn it I'm going to be wondering what comes next for days.
also, it's fine if you take a little time to write the next chapter. Take all the time you need, weeks perhaps, heck even months are fine. Just please try to avoid years?
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
its Futon: Daitoppa not Daytopa :3 also update soon please
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
um, you are aware that as the son of Kronos, a titan, that makes Naruto a god, and therefore he doesn't qualify as a halfblood in any way shape and or form right? as such, your argument about overpowering him? yeah you invalidated just with the premise of this. Naruto as a son of Kronos now has a level of power roughly equal to Zeus and his siblings, hell zeus IS his sibling.

so going by your own summary, the rewrite notice at the beginning AND the chapter itself... yeah you essentially screwed yourself over the minute you wrote this. doesn't matter how you justify it, he is the son of a TITAN, not the son of a god and thus a demigod, but the son of a TITAN and thus a FULL ON GOD!

the halfblood bit doesn't work the same way with titans. Naruto may be a young god with almost no idea as to how to use his gifts, but he is still a god just by being Kronos's son. sorry, you failed to avoid the OP route on this one. there is LITERALLY no way to write this without him being OP. in this case he simply doesn't know about his powers and thus cant use them as of yet.

just thought I should point out the GLARING plothole you created on this one.
Also, this is in no way intended as a flame. if it was... well lets just say if I ever DID flame someone, haven't found someone who annoyed me enough yet but I'm sure it will happen one day, well you would KNOW it was a flame by not only the word usage but also my CHOICE in which words I subsequently would use.

as you can tell I haven't done anything to be construed as a flame, pointed out a plothole sure, but in no way have I flamed you. to clarify, I'm pointing out the not flaming bit because a couple authors took my reviews the wrong way in the past. I'm trying to avoid a repeat.
starstrike141 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
loving it, keep it up
thx
ob1292 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
An interesting story so far i am eager to see what comes next. For the pairing I would go with a god/Naruto, since Naruto is Kronos' Heir it would be a good way to tie the two groups together and halp to sooth old wounds. It would also be really cool if Naruto could develop a seal that prevents anyone from manipulating another's mind as it would be a way for him to protect his family from being manipulated by Gaia and he could use it to prove that the Titans were not acting of their own choice. Good Job
ARSLOTHES chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
looking forward to the next chapter, it's a really interesting fic
buterflypuss chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
good chap
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Nice little battle
fieryfoxpaws chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
hmmm... well that was a good chapter i am kinda looking forward in naruto reavealing as a titan-spawn? demi-titan? meh whatever, still good chapter.
starstrike141 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
loving it, i wish you'd write more.
thx
Jfitzgerald chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Please update again soon. Thanks.