Reviews for Crimson
IloveGiroro chapter 4 . 1h ago
That was awesome I can't wait for the next chapter
i waiting for the update
Uchizaki chapter 4 . 3/25
Awesome story so far! Loving the interactions between aomine and kagami. The ending to this chapter was adorable and perfect and Iook forward to reading more!

Uchizaki
sellarosella chapter 4 . 3/24
Aww, a cute and sweet date! Waiting for the next chapter. Keep writing. :)
sellarosella chapter 3 . 3/24
Aomine's sentence at the end was... priceless. Love the word 'Navy' at the end. Keep writing!
Mizunomai7 chapter 4 . 3/19
Omg this is chapter was so good with Aomine coming to save him and some body contact going on hehehe :D Oh and about the daimyo thing, actually a shogun is another daimyo. A daimyo is the lord of a particular area which were called kuni (country) and the shogun is the biggest daimyo of them all meaning that he had power over the largest area. He rules the entire country using the other daimyos but he also rules certain areas personally like edo no kuni which makes him the daimyo of that place. So akashi can be a shogun and a daimyo at the same time :) Hope this helped and pls give us more aokaga ()
SmallAssLevi chapter 4 . 3/16
I'm really enjoying this story so far! The plot and the characters are just inexplicably amazing to read! Plus Kagami's charm and Aomine's samurai demeanor adds so much to this. Seriously enjoying this story so far and I hope you are able to update soon!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 4 . 3/16
Ahhh- glad you updated. It was good to read. And sorry, I have no idea what a daimyo is. Can't help. OTL
PInsomn chapter 4 . 3/5
This is quickly becoming one of my favourite fanfictions, I can't wait for another update and it's only been a day since you updated. Ugh, time should pass quicker for updates. I should get back to complimenting you; I sincerely felt like I was there, your usage of details is just the right amount - not too much nor too little. A steamy AoKaga pairing too, I'm totally into Aomine's protection role, truly inspiring as a fellow writer. I expected Kise to be paired with Kasamatsu to be completely honest, but I like the subtle surprise!
Thanks for the update! -P.
iamPyR chapter 4 . 3/5
Kyaaaaa! An update! XD Thank you for updating! I've been waiting for this chapter!
OMG, Kagami is so cute and Aomine being sexy as usual xD
I like this story so update soon. Don't let readers waiting too long...
Iziel chapter 4 . 3/5
this my first time to review here but i read this fic before but this is 1st time that i got the chance to make a review here..I just want to say that i love your fic, i hope you update soon pleaseeee... :3
Scen Oliver chapter 4 . 3/5
Author-sama I love you! I love this story AoKaga has to be on my top three yaoi pairings list. Oh, and is there gonna be a dash of KiKuro too? If so, yay! If not, is it gonna be KiKasa? o

P.s.: daimyo is the highest fuedal lord title after Shogun (10th- early 19th centuries). Also, daimyo can also refer to the head of a clan. Shogun are basically the same as a general, so a shogun gained his title through military action. Daimyo are just a step up from there. if I'm thinking right, a Shogun can become a daimyo. I'm not sure exactly how, though. Hope it helps (get the next chapter up)!.
EclipseKuran chapter 4 . 3/4
Sadness, I was hoping for some AkaKuro not KiKuro. Oh we'll please update soon and please update Ambrivence too.
YoshisSupport chapter 4 . 3/4
no idea what would be done for akashi's name but ahh wel lol
also yess good, best crush and it has been a while! ahh
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »