Reviews for Crimson
Kagamicchi30 chapter 1 . 3/6
Hey,
It's been awhile. Just..wanted to come back and see if there was another chapter release haha.

This was/is an AMAZING story and I love(d) every single part of it. I..hope you pick this back up someday.

But until then, see you...

PS. Sorry if I sound so dramatic! haha, I'm just a little (a LOT) sad that you've dropped this story—or at least I think you did? Maybe it's just on hiatus? I really do hope so...but of course you have your reasons (most of the time it's just real life being persistent..which is very understandable!) but regardless, I do hope that you find the time and spirit to pick this story back up (because Author-san, you've written something quite fantastic) and continue this adventure where you left off.

But again, until the day you finally grace us with another wonderful chapter, we'll be here. Waiting.

See ya.
MasterSatanOverlord chapter 6 . 3/3
This story is lovely! I love it so much!
I'd love to see where it's going and what's in store for these darlings next.
Thank you so much for all your efforts put into this function and for posting it here!
Trickster79 chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Pleaseeee ;_; It's been a whole year, do please update, it's awesome and I love it! Please :)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
WAAAAAAAAAAAA! ;_;

This needs to update, please! It's too good!
charybde syla chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Wow!
It happened that i Just found your fic' and... Oh. my. god. ... It really is one of the best aokaga that i have ever read!
I'm pretty fond of the japanese medieval era and aokaga so the two of it in the same story, it's Just amazing!
Moreover your way of writting is really entertaining and the story is very interessant, i look forward new updates sooner!
(and sorry about my bad English, i'm french)

Charybde syla
Futae no kiwami girl chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Hello !

I'm really addicted to this story ! The characterisation is brilliant and it's very emotional.

So thank you so much for your great work !

But... I believe male geisha did not exist at the time. (they are indeed very recent and rare) And Geishas were not supposed to have sex with their customers. So I think Kagami should be called a Kagema. It would be more accurate since a kagema was a male prostitute in medieval Japan. Just saying, but I think it would be good for you to know that, since you want to be as precise as you can for you work here.

I look forward to your updates !

(and sorry for my bad English since I'm french ;) )
Kagamicchi30 chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
Just finished re-reading all six chapters. Gaaah! It's so good! I love this story so much, It's one of my favourites! And I'm so eager to read the next chapter!

Author-san PLEASE! It's been so long since you've last updated! TT
yogurtjelly chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I love it so so much! I'm a new reader of this story and the first chapter already got me so hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lokithehotty chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Poor little kagami and kuroko :-( but it looks like things will get better with Aomine and now Kise. Will hanamiya show up and him and Aomine have a throw down or something?
Langit Merah chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
No wonder the gods never answered his wishes, he probably had spelled them wrong.
LOL
hikary22 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Took me a long time to find time to read Chapter 6 but now that I've finally caught up I want more T_T

It's a good chapter overall. I loved it. Hope you'll update the story soon I can't wait!
Kagamicchi30 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
UGH! I just wanna kill all those mother fuckin bastards who hurt Kagami! My baby...T.T Shit I was so angry at the beginning, but near the end it got all fluffy and I was just like "daaaaw, that's adorable3 I luvz it"
Also Hanamiya! That bastard..I hope Aomine goes to teach him a lesson, and I mean, what better way is there to teach the bastard a lesson then to just kill him? am I right? *evil smile* but anyways...
I was so relived when Aomine finally showed up, but also kinda mad cus "gad damn, bitch where the hell have you been!?" But of course it was because of his stupid job...
At least he's back now! To stay by Kagami's side and just BE there for him, and to protect him. Oh! that makes me so happy! Thanks for the update, amazing story/fic! It was another great chapter! Can't wait to read the next!
Nuanin chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
YAAAYYY FINALLY ~!
I looovveeee your fic , this was to much feeling T-T
I van't wait for the next updating
childofthestar chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
oh dear, i'm too caught up on this that i forgot about my task..
i mean i was supposed to be reviewing for auditing but then i have to encounter this..
so be responsible and write the next chapter.. ahahahaha... just kidding..
i mean this is so interesting that i really forgot my job..
reminds me of "yoshiwara lament" sung by yuuki ono kagami's VA..
anyway i hope you can update soon and thank you for this wonderful story..
i had a good read..
yanchoco chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
the feeling got me! hahaha.. i want to cry and did you believe? i am getting frustated too because the way your words explain is so good. thank you for updating~