Reviews for The Keyholder
Anonimo chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Would only like to point out that the part where it says:

"What would you like to do with the town? would you like to make it dance? Like the animals? Would you? Would you? Tell me, what would you like to do?"
"Burn it. Burn it all"

Is word by word the intro to a "Sonata Arctica" song called "Wildfire", I only found this fanfiction book while I was searching for the first few phrases, since I was wondering who is the original author.
If anybody knows wether this fragment is from another source, or simply created by this group, please satisfy my curiosity.
GrimlockX4 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
Excellent work on the story, really enjoyed how it was written out from the beginning to the end.
Phantom R.D.S. Foxx chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Absolutely... Uh... I have no words to describe this to be honest. All I can say is: Awesome stuff bro.
bryan mccloud chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
next chapter we see the star fox team lead by james comes to their rescue...lol.
bryan mccloud chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
omg...the timeline here is now being changed alot.

with pigma gone, james and vixy still alive, i think the older fox mccloud who will meet his father will be in tears and won't be able to do his job properly.

he will most likely be protecting his father, his wife and his son...lol.

why falco never come along...lol.
GrimlockX4 chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
Goodie another cliffhanger. xD

Great chapter by the way.
bryan mccloud chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
lol...another cliffhanger huh...lol.

good chapter...lol.
bryan mccloud chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
is there a way to make their souls rest in peace.

looks to me like they were reanimated as part zombie part...don't know what word to write...lol.

good chapter.
Kusa chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
Holy shit...Only found this story today and man, it is amazing, looking foward to what happens next.
bryan mccloud chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
lol...the older one got killed by the younger one...lol.

now it seems like both of them have merged into one entity don't you agree...lol.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
I already can tell that the story is coming to an awesome ending and cannot wait for it to arrive!

Keep up the awesome work!
bryan mccloud chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
this looks like some horror action movie where the enemy outnumber you 1000 to 1.

good chapter man.
Phantom R.D.S. Foxx chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
To answer mr Anonymous, yes it does. And for your rating: dude, no worries. It ain't half as bloody and violent as Resurrection part 3 or even Perfect Insanity for that matter. T is perfect. The story is reachong it's climax, I can feel it. Good luck!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
This is good, could this lead to, lets say, spin off?
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
It is just starting to get interesting and I hope that you will rewrite the story as you originally intended.