Reviews for Do I Love Thee The Way Thou Lovest Me?
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So beautiful!

The ending is perfect, and Duo talking to Solo like that was so moving.

Loved it!
Lilspring chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
aw fudge i love this the sap and all and i love this Heero and Duo
Azamiko chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
This is very sweet. Duo seems to doubt his feelings more than anyone else (doubts Duo's feelings.)
Aisley chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Headlines: ‘Renowned Politician Goes Crazy After Seeing Crush’s Lover’ LMAO great stuff -
Hei Feng Ying chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
This is so sweet, just like Duo would actually say if he had a diary. Great job even if this was written 2 and a half years ago. I loved it.
Rei Magami chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Great story! No lies! Your an awesome writer! We all need an emotionally sensitive Heero! Great Job!
Fuji Fox chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
...Wow...really...i mean WOW! It's amazing! the way you wrote it made it sound like it was really real! i mean...WOW! - i like it alot!
~love~Fuji
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
...wow...for lack of better words...wow! This one is amazing! I love the plot and the point of view! - I cna't wait to see what happens!
~love~ Fuji
Sakura0527 chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
That was beautiful. I noticed your writing got better towards the end of the first part. How long did it take you to write this? It's very heart-warming. Thank you for this. _
Harlequin Light chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Ah, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED! The ending was so sweet! -dreamy smile-

Well written, sweet, interesting - wow, great job.(-)

~Harlequin
ReySolo chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
kawaii... :) I was a bit annoyed with Duo for lying to Heero, but it was all okay after that last entry. so sweet...
blah blah chapter 2 . 10/13/2002
That was so sweet i loved it im practiclt crying!
Moonlit Eyes chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
YAY!

I'm sorry, it's just I've been busy and had to read this story a paragraph a day at a time. IT WAS HELL! But now that I've read the whole thing, I can easily say that I love this story to itty bitty bitty bits! YAY! Love ya! Ja!
Belldandy chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
*sniffles* My God, this is cute. I am seriously on the verge of tears. I've been school depressed/confused a lot lately and I really needed something to brighten my day _
Chijou chapter 2 . 9/25/2002
::tears:: aww so sweet ::uh there happy tears i guess:: so ooc but it is soooo cute. hehe i love it, very very good and kawaii