Reviews for Blood Of The Immortal
Loyal DC Fan chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
I really don't think that it's the right way to describe the crystal's power...
preety-lady-serenity chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hmm I think I do remember this story, somehow. Did you used to write in ? The style seems the same as the text sixty charachters and then enter I used to write there.

Anyway I love all your stories so far. And I can't wait to read more of them.

Cheers

Katerina aka preety_lady_serenity
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 7/22/2006
I Love The Story!
Sailor Solarsystem chapter 11 . 3/29/2006
I liked your though I am not a fan of ChibiUsa.I wish there were more Usagi/Helios instead of Chibi Usa/Helios.I think Usagi/Helios is a very original couple.*sniff*

Like your story!_
celtic dreamer chapter 11 . 9/15/2005
I liked this alot,

Especially the last chapter and the banter between Helios and Usa.

I am suprised there isn't alot of fandom work concerning these two becuase they have such a strong good connection- one that made me change my oppinion on chibi-usa entirely.
Marlenny chapter 11 . 5/18/2004
wow! this story and the ones before it are really really good. you have my respect, of all of the stories i've read here in these are the best, in my opinion (no offense to other writers) it's just that everyone plays a part in the story like if they were the main character and i like that. Also there were no spelling mistakes :D
bye! bye!
Deep Serenity chapter 11 . 2/22/2004
Loved when you were in Serena's dreams good take on what she feels, though I would like to see a more confident and different Rini someday. Though I understand you are following the original story line...but excellent anyway
Fleur the First chapter 11 . 9/24/2003
Alright, you know the drill:

Great story. Wonderful job. Excellent. Want more now.

Got it? Good.

Fleur
Jigglypuffer chapter 11 . 8/3/2003
I LOVED it! Write another sequel, please! This was not only super sweet and dramatic, all the good characters are saved or at least make up before they die. And it wasn't really long, like some stories are. I do suggest another sequel. Really, really, good!
Chibi Rinku chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Chibiusa/Helios? ...snore...there are so many chibiusa/helios fics my head's spinning...CAN'T THERE BE SOME SLASH WITH HELIOS?

Sorry! Lost my temper. Please don't be offended.
Singergal142003 chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
Hey, this is great, I really, really liked it!
foltina chapter 11 . 4/25/2003
GREAT! #1 best H/C fic i've ever read! Even though the other H/C fics are good too...Please make more good stories like this!
Sailor Zodiac chapter 11 . 3/29/2003
very good. you are an excellent writer!
just a reader chapter 11 . 11/23/2002
*Sigh*-I'm sorry but i have to say i'm a little disappointd with the last chapter. I was hoping for more heart felt emotions then romance (not that i don't like the little chat between Helios and Chibi Usa _). It just seems that the characters, especially Helios', emotions and feeling aren't explored enough. Evionne was a very well developed character but she's...well, dead. However, i still love your stories and i'll stay tune for the sequel. (there will be one correct...)
Fireflyer56 chapter 11 . 11/23/2002
YAY! that was a great ending! it was a great story, very creative and unique. I hope you have many more stories. The title atracted me and iwas soooooo glad that you updated frecuenly.