Reviews for Crank Dat Uchiha
For those who don't know Eddie Rath is really a rapper, who makes Naruto related songs. Crank dat Uchiha is a real song.
fairyninjaM4 chapter 1 . 2/24
Omg that was short and definatly sweet lol I always had a thing for an AU itachi with a masochistic streak. Thank you for the story
parsimonia chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I really really liked it! It was fun to read!
And I loved Sasuke's phases!
Thanks for writing hon!
Lots of love x
Discordmaru chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
FRICKING AWESOME...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Omg! Funny! Keep going!
RalitsaR chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Oh God! Phahahahaahaahahah, that song? Seriosly?! Hahahahaha! I loved it, thank you and Good Job! :D phahaha ... :D
Seiiruu chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Lol! xD
I absolutely love this! I'll admit that the lyrics surprised me, but Sakura's reaction to it made my day! Ha-ha, go Sakura!
I also really love Shisui's reaction to Itachi's comment. Great job! :D
ItaSakuiloveem chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
OMG i was laughing so hard that i almost fell of my bed. Eddie Rath is life. Respect
loveitasakuxx chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Never get bored while reading this one.. Had read it uncountable times.. Loved it.. XD
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
oh gosh! i got tears in my eyes! its hilarious! hahah!
is there a sequel? i wish this is a multichaptered.. heheh..
thanks and more!;)
ApparentlyAWitch chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I am honestly surprised at the lack of reviews, i swear i nearly gave my mom a heart attack when i started all-out cackling
Ameji chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I've read this a billion times and I still laugh and silently scream till I can't breathe xD
kpatches chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
OMG! How do you not have more reviews! This was amazing! I need more
SakiHanajima1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Okay so this has cause me to laugh so hard it not funny...I'm getting weird looks from my family and the other occupants in the restaurant that I'm currently sitting in.

Omg I haven't laughed this hard in forever! I really hope you made a sequel to this!
jen chapter 1 . 3/30/2015