Reviews for Prisoner
knollthegord chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
dont make it a one shot you have to continue this story i love it and poor link i need to know if he will get out of his deal or if ganon will start to care for him and allow him food and cloths i must know what will happen please make a new chapter
knoll chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
interesting concept but you shouldnt just leave it hanging what happens next will he defeat ganon or will he every get out what will be the outcome of the relationship i just got to know this was good so you should right more.
shinobipopcorn chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I really enjoyed this! Too bad it ended where it did. Maybe if you're going to stop, you could write a short closing? I like this helpless Link and would really enjoy more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love it!
Fourswordslover chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really like your story. It's very well written. Thabks for posting. And it would be amazing if you wrote another chapter.
Kirby chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I hope you keep writing I want to see what happens
Aard Rinnae chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Nope! No oneshot. Story! I insist! It's so good, although you might want to find a beta... Some of the grammar's a bit kerfuckled, to be honest. Still - continue! I will eagerly come back to read it, typos or no!
Farli30519 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I would love to see this story continued, this is very good.
RenaRocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I want to see where this goes, but it does work well as a one-shot.
cadillacslim3 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and hope you add another. It would leave a lot of unanswered questions, like whether or not Ganon unlocks the door. I would really like another chapter, just one more to see what happens next.
Silverfox893 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
love please write more
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Two-shot. Just to see if Ilia will die. Because then it adds more Link angst. Ilia could be really stubborn and all that, so...
Or! Or! If Ganondorf was BIsexual, and raped Ilia, than killed her, with the master sword, in front of Link.

Because I'm a bitch and I have cruel cruel ideas.
snowflakebunny chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I like how the story went so i hope this won't just stay as a oneshot .w.
There aren't enough ganonxlink stories too x