Reviews for Fishsticks
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 24 . 4/17
That end. I sense forshadowing.
Rascal chapter 32 . 3/2
So glad Cas is better.
Pretty much back to normal. What are they up to now?
Rascal chapter 26 . 3/1
One second Castiel is acting like his normal, sweet Cas-self, but the next he's in 'science mode'.
I agree with Dean, it's unnerving.
I am wary is Castiel right now.
Rascal chapter 23 . 3/1
Cas is actually freaking me out.
Rascal chapter 21 . 3/1
The heartbreaker chapter.
Ow.
Historylover6133 chapter 32 . 2/12
OMG! I am in love with this story. I love that Dean is the clueless one in this and that Cas gets to teach him everything about humans. I am so ready for another update. I have been checking out your tumblr with the drawings for this fic and I absolutely love them. This fic has everything. I felt so bad for Dean in regards to the fact that his tail is not attractive enough for other mermaids. And I just want to know if the one that let him was meant to be Lisa. Because when I was reading that I could not help but picture her in that role, but that could be because I just don't like Lisa on the show in general. Anyway I hope you will update soon because I cannot wait to read more.
random2crazyness chapter 32 . 1/24
This is really good! Probably one of the best supernatural fanfics I have read and it is now one of my favorites! :DDD I can't wait to see how this'll turn out! 3
starslover17 chapter 32 . 1/15
I love this story. Super different and so interesting. I'm kind of addicted with wanting to read more.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 32 . 1/15
It will never cease to bother me that everyone basically calls Cas a horny brat in this story. But it's still really friggin adorable how he reacts to that. I love this story so much.
Pizzapig chapter 32 . 1/9
Igabriel and sam are so cute in this chapter.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 32 . 1/7
*grins happily* oh, I love it when a chapter comes together. loved this!
LeeMarieJack chapter 32 . 1/7
I love the way all the various threads are weaving together to form a complete cloth. Everyone deserves to be happy and Castiel could be if he would just relax.
Xion5 chapter 32 . 1/7
FINALLY an update! I was really beginning to worry that you had stopped working on this story all together and I'm so glad you haven't!
I'm just so interested to find out just how Michele and them know about mermaids and what their aim with this knowledge really is!
Please, please, PLEASE try and update again soon because I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nyx Ro chapter 32 . 1/7
ROTFLMAO! ;-D I love your Jody.
Mythyra Mystic chapter 31 . 11/24/2014
Wow, this is awesome! I'm really excited to read more!