Reviews for Fishsticks
Nikki Ross chapter 33 . 5/7
MORE MORE MORE MORE NOWWWWW
Tekie Scythe chapter 33 . 5/5
They aren't talking to each other? What happened to them?
LeeMarieJack chapter 33 . 4/27
Oh goody, we finally get to meet the dicks behind the plot. The story grows even more interesting. I am looking forward to more.
Hllo-Beastie chapter 33 . 4/27
Wow, I love this! This is brilliant. Castiel's gonna meet Adam :3. Can't wait for next chapter :)
Nyx Ro chapter 33 . 4/27
You made me Google "dolphin penis" before 10:00 am, you fiend! Is there no end to your depravity?

;-D

Hmm... is the pearl-making thing part of why Michael and Lucifer are keeping a "happy merman" in captivity?
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 33 . 4/27
Bad guys? Or no? I couldn't really tell. I feel like it could turn out either way.
Amazing chapter btw. Very excited.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 24 . 4/17
That end. I sense forshadowing.
Rascal chapter 32 . 3/2
So glad Cas is better.
Pretty much back to normal. What are they up to now?
Rascal chapter 26 . 3/1
One second Castiel is acting like his normal, sweet Cas-self, but the next he's in 'science mode'.
I agree with Dean, it's unnerving.
I am wary is Castiel right now.
Rascal chapter 23 . 3/1
Cas is actually freaking me out.
Rascal chapter 21 . 3/1
The heartbreaker chapter.
Ow.
Historylover6133 chapter 32 . 2/12
OMG! I am in love with this story. I love that Dean is the clueless one in this and that Cas gets to teach him everything about humans. I am so ready for another update. I have been checking out your tumblr with the drawings for this fic and I absolutely love them. This fic has everything. I felt so bad for Dean in regards to the fact that his tail is not attractive enough for other mermaids. And I just want to know if the one that let him was meant to be Lisa. Because when I was reading that I could not help but picture her in that role, but that could be because I just don't like Lisa on the show in general. Anyway I hope you will update soon because I cannot wait to read more.
random2crazyness chapter 32 . 1/24
This is really good! Probably one of the best supernatural fanfics I have read and it is now one of my favorites! :DDD I can't wait to see how this'll turn out! 3
starslover17 chapter 32 . 1/15
I love this story. Super different and so interesting. I'm kind of addicted with wanting to read more.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 32 . 1/15
It will never cease to bother me that everyone basically calls Cas a horny brat in this story. But it's still really friggin adorable how he reacts to that. I love this story so much.