Reviews for Harry Potter Becomes A Communist
Darfur Maxx chapter 31 . 4/4
That was the most communist sex scene involving a sandy beach which had sand I have ever read.
Darfur Maxx chapter 1 . 4/4
There's just gotta be something about Harry Potter that brings out some of the weirdest parodies and stories out there, from things like the LGBT Edition that was sadly deleted to the Hogwarts School of Prayers, to that one fanfic with the girl boats from Kantai Collection, Caucasian skin creams and Snape headsplosions, to a squid (or octopus, don't remember which) fucking Hogwarts, the myriad of weird ass stories and ideas that aren't even necessarily self aware like the parody and spam/troll stories are, to even this story right here.

Personally, I think the actual Harry Potter and a good chunk of the more "conventional" fanfics about it are kinda lame and dull to say the least, but then there's the aforementioned gloriously weird shit, a lot of which I haven't even mentioned in this review. Some day I must tap into this fountain of strange myself and see what I can do with this occultic bullshit franchise and all these weird ass fanfics and ideas inspired by it.
I nutted to this
BEST FUCKING STORY FUCK DUMBLEDORE AND HIS FUCKING CAPTUALIST
Harry Potter chapter 80 . 12/21/2021
Ok, let’s go.
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
I've just done a quicksearch of the stories with "communist" in the title, and Sweet Lenin in Mausoleum, there's a shitton of them! Sonic the Communist, Lelouch the Cpmmunist, Percy Jackson and Communists! Comrade, I believe you have started the revilution!
The Tambourine Man chapter 14 . 11/7/2021
Y'know, now that I think about it, "The state must take total control of the economy and then the state will fade away" doesn't sound like a remotely realistic model. Why do people think Marx was so smart, again?
The Tambourine Man chapter 11 . 11/5/2021
Communism: the dictatorship of freedom.
The Tambourine Man chapter 9 . 11/5/2021
White Anglo kid yells that white Anglo woman is racist for not agreeing with him that a white German political commentator from the nineteenth century was somehow all-knowing.
The Tambourine Man chapter 7 . 11/5/2021
Harry accusing the people who are trying to fight the fascist warmongers of being fascist warmongers is kind of clever. Is Harry constantly denying his own clear sexual attractions meant to be a parody of "Socialist Realism" stories, in which the protagonists were too focused on being Good Communist Laborers to have a sex life?
The Tambourine Man chapter 2 . 10/11/2021
I'm guessing part of the parody here is an English teenager having an America-centric view of Communism.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2021
For those wondering why people would hate this, I can list two reasons right now.

1. 1st person povs are annoying usually. That's a turn off for me in this case too.
2. So far the jokes fall flatter than the soil in a mass grave. It just ain't funny yet.

Parodies rely on funny so that's a problem.
Bat-in-a-hat chapter 7 . 7/18/2021
I can't read this, but its still bloody awesome!
ILikeCrack chapter 5 . 7/18/2021
The idea is stellar, but the storytelling/grammar structure is mediocre — which is truly a letdown. Regardless, an excellent lazy day fic to read if you want to laugh at something ironic and over-the-top without having to think too hard. 7.5/10
lol chapter 66 . 7/2/2021
"How dare you go into a dojo, you white supremacist Nazi!" I shrieked in a working-class way for the common working man. "That's CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!"
1,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »