Reviews for Harry Potter Becomes A Communist
i"m dying of laugh
Dumby95 chapter 5 . 10/7/2018
this is so good
seldombites chapter 4 . 10/5/2018
This story reads like it was written by a twelve year old with no knowledge or experience of the world, or politics in general. I won't be reading any more of it. I was really looking forward to this story. I even waited until the weekend to read it, so I cold read it all at once. I am rather disappointed now.
Guest chapter 161 . 9/11/2018
I'm dying of laughter I never thought I would see a pizzagate reference in this story as a pizzagate investigator myself its true that to pizzagaters pizzagate is the most important issue but not all pizzagaters are alt right just so you know. Thanks for bringing it up in a way that is comical yet doesn't discredit it as I know this story is just a parody. For those who still think pizzagate is a hoax please do the research yourself firs then say how it was debunked. Look at John Podesta's leaked emails that references to Pizza, Handkerchiefs and Cheese then look up the FBI confirmed and documented Pedo Code Words and be ready to throw up.
XxRaindr0pxX chapter 7 . 9/6/2018
Haven't finished reading and doubt I will stop here. But I fucking LOVE this. Years of highschool english lessons and philosophy has introduced me to half of all these terms, and reading about how they entwine together in this masterpiece that simultaneously mocks both this and the Harry Potter verse/our society is a postmodern piece of art. I fucking love all the wit and parody in this story, it's very sharp beneath the seemingly stupid exterior and author's notes in characterisation xd Good job for the making :D Pls continue to make some more! xP
UncleRickhatesme chapter 4 . 8/20/2018
capatalist pigs
I wasted my life chapter 191 . 7/22/2018
Damn, that's a wild ride from start to finish.
ur homie chapter 8 . 7/10/2018
this is actually genius. please keep writing. we need more of your stellar ideas in this world. down with capitalism!
Guest chapter 71 . 7/5/2018
Okay, I can agree to Disney being rasict
Guest chapter 66 . 7/5/2018
I-I’m sorry. Is that a authors note that’s not rude? Fuck the world is ending
Guest chapter 63 . 7/5/2018
IF I CELEBRATE MY GRANDMA’S BIRTHDAY, IM A RACIST PERSON WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT MY GRANDMA’S BIRTHDAY MEANS. I just replaced “fourth of July” with what I really celebrate on the 4th of July.
Guest chapter 62 . 7/5/2018
Honestly, I can’t imagine it.
Guest chapter 61 . 7/5/2018
What the fick?
Guest chapter 59 . 7/5/2018
aww i was hoping that this was all fake
Guest chapter 58 . 7/5/2018
That doesn’t mean that, idiot
1,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »