Reviews for Harry Potter Becomes A Communist
lol chapter 66 . 7/2/2021
"How dare you go into a dojo, you white supremacist Nazi!" I shrieked in a working-class way for the common working man. "That's CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!"
anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
what
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
cum
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus’!
Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley narodov
Yediny, moguchiy Sovetskiy Soyuz!
Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye, Druzhby narodov nadyozhnyy oplot! Znamya Sovetskoye, znamya narodnoye Pust' ot pobedy k pobede vedyot!
Skvoz’ grozy siyalo nam solntsye svobody,
I Lenin velikiy nam put’ ozaril,
Nas vyrastil Stalin – na vernost’ narodu,
Na trud i na podvigi nas vdokhnovil!
Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye, Schast'ya narodov nadyozhnyy oplot! Znamya Sovetskoye, znamya narodnoye Pust' ot pobedy k pobede vedyot!
My armiyu nashu rastili v srazhyen’yakh,
Zakhvatchikov podlykh s dorogi smyetyom!
My v bitvakh ryeshayem sud’bu pokolyeniy,
My k slavye Otchiznu svoyu povyedyom!
Slav'sya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye, Slavy narodov nadyozhnyy oplot! Znamya Sovetskoye, znamya narodnoye Pust' ot pobedy k pobede vedyot!
Loralie chapter 9 . 5/12/2021
Wow all the people flaming this awesome piece of literature... This is the greatest parody since my immortal.
ZipZapZoip chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
You’re a fucked up human being, comrade.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2021
pepsi actually helped fund the USSR in the cold war cuz it was no.2 drink in russia after vodka and russia litterally gave pepsi an actuall freaking army cuz of that lollololololol
Mamamoo-is-Queen chapter 1 . 4/11/2021
Well, i just imagine harry saying comrade in russian accent()
GLORY TO HITLER chapter 44 . 3/8/2021
GLORY TO LENIN! GLORY TO STALIN!
AoMythology chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
I don't get why so many people don't like this epic parody- troll- I mean, amazing analysis of Communism and how it might apply to the Harry Potter fictional universe.

I mean, I couldn't get past chapter 4 or so but, at least, this- thing is obviously satirical. Unlike the one with the immortal Goffs, which might or might not have been meant seriously.
real chris chan chapter 7 . 2/18/2021
oh hell no
Cole Stewart chapter 5 . 2/8/2021
I love this communist Harry ! Long live communism !
LORDXVNV chapter 63 . 2/5/2021
How does it feel to be one of the most reviewed/favorited/followed HPMOR fanfic writers?
Tartarus0884 chapter 191 . 2/4/2021
Truly a testament to the glory of fucking Communism!
AlexFalTon chapter 191 . 1/31/2021
I just skipped to the last two chapters. So far, I hope this was just a joke. Cause, well, if someone or the person who wrote this took this seriously, then I fear for mankind. This is easily the most disgusting shit I've ever read in . And I barely even read it. I mean... killing everyone. Killing Hermione (I have no doubt the author wrote her as bad as possible), portraying Harry as a absolute psychopath.

Pretty sure what Harry sprouted isn't communism (or what the ideology was about) - it's a self-indulgent totalitarian Harry Potter that sadly, is what I imagine China and Soviet Russia to be like. People in charge killing people with different opinions.

Also of the opinion that the author never even read The Communist Manifesto.

But seeing how the two chapters portrayed communism in a despicable manner, it's most likely a joke. But GAWD, even reading only two chapters gave a fucking headache because I thought this was serious.
1,694 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »