Reviews for The Second Son of God
Darksire64 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hahaha a nice start ;D
Dirby chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
come on, its been like 10 months, there has to be another chapter for this PLEASE
Unnatural Reader chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
Damn u wasn't expecting all this to be happening
This has been such an amazing story so far and the concepts have been fantastic
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Nice chapter u made I hope u make more of them
Absolute Justice chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Good story and chapter. I hope you update sometime soon.
kyuubinokitsune22 chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Wah! So good You should really continue this one my friend
DragonGodSlayerMasterKage chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Hope you can update your story don't let die
uzuuchi007 chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Nice
titus123 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
You know you really did a good job on the story so far. Interesting set up and everything. Wished there was some more of narutos fighting scenes and growth periods but it's good regardless. Really can't wait to see where you have naruto develop in his powers. I'm hoping more of the first aid side of things or kinda like the hyuga clan where narrator can pinpoint weakness and stuff. You've already done a little bit of that, but I'm sure it can be expanded upon. Good story though. Can't wait for the next chapter to see where you bring this thing in. Especially with his familiar. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
That... was... AWESOME! Okay, hands down best chapter EVER in this genre because someone actually had the balls to have Naruto take Rias up on her offer instead of turning her down like Issei did... I mean seriously, WTF?! What kind of male is going to turn down tail from a smoking hot red-head?! Really if someone did this, their man license has been REVOKED! Any male worth his grain of salt knows the way to REALLY piss off a douchebag like Riser is to screw his girl, if you can screw her before he ever even gets a kiss, then that's like whipping it out and slapping it across his face going "BOOYAH! BEYOTCH!". Seriously why hasn't SOMEONE done this type of scene before!

Kudos man, Kudos for actually having the balls to do it! You are now officially my favorite author on this site, but you SERIOUSLY need to update this story, I want to see the showdown and make it good, don't just make Naruto beat Riser's ass, make him pwn the SOB!

Also update Senju Legend, we need more NaruKushi fics, even all the damn 'Uzumakicest' shit now is all 'NaruKarin', the latter of whom is NOT an Uzumaki in my opinion, I don't give a damn WHAT Kishimoto says, Uzumaki women don't turn into fangirls! Karin's a Haruno, a long lost Haruno and Kishimoto just doesn't have the sac to go against his fans wishes!

Seriously though, I don't know HOW I missed this fic considering how much I love this crossover, but I found it after following MothBallz directions to your NaruAkeno story and saw this one, hands down one of the BEST stories in this crossover ever! Definitely THE best 'Night Before Rating Game' scene!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
"Rias saved his life when he was killed, so he had to devote his life to her... it was as simple as that."
That line right there killed the entire story for me. The main reason I couldn't enjoy DxD was because the characters were unrealistic in how they readily accepted being enslaved by Rias. Neither Issei nor Naruto asked to be saved or knew the consequences of being saved, so they owe no loyalty to Rias.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This pisses me off, a filthy fucking devil turning God's own son into another filthy devil shit. I'm holding on to the hope that Naruto purges himself of the Evil Piece and then destroys all of the Devils in existence. That would be neat.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
great
kerruan18 chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
This story is really good. Please don't stop writing. I really wanna see how Gabriel fits in this.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014