Reviews for The Second Son of God
BoomOnGames chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Good story keep it up can't wait to see where you take it from here
The Phantom Dragon Rider chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Update soon please
lucavento chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
interesting keep it up
Swifteagle chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
An excellent story so far, please continue soon.
lazyboy24 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Wow
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Aww great, the douche pulled a Gin at the end
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
I really wish you would continue this story
jackseaweedjackson chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
This is a really good story. So please continue this amaizing story
AWESOME chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Definitely a 10/10. If there ever is an official crossover for DxD/Naruto, I want this to be it. No seriously. I've read 40, maybe 50 of these crossovers? And yeah, yours is my favorite.
k7 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Very well done! Good plot, nice pacing and originality are the major plus points of the story. My only complaint is Naruto is just an OC with the name 'Naruto'. This probably shouldn't be called a proper crossover since no elements are transferred from Naruto verse except character names.

But I like the story and as you mentioned this is the first time I have ever read a story where Rias went through with her plan of losing her virginity. But even though 'no consequence' route feels like a major cop out it is something I can imagine Riser saying.

I can already feel you have a very good plot outline for this story and your execution of them in this story feels natural and not forced. I can probably be more critical but I thoroughly enjoyed this story so no complaints.

Toning down of Issei bashing is also nice to see. He is a complex character and readers of light novels can probably feel more sympathy for him(like me..) Since it is a fanfiction I can probably understand if you take his character growth off screen. Fan fiction readers only want to see their favourite main characters.

Good luck with this story and also others. As always enjoy writing... If you feel like you need someone to bounce your ideas off I put my hand up!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
you should update this soon
Scarredskull5 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I can't wait for more chapters! :D
alec-potter chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Nice chapter and interesting story. His power is definitely a mystery, look forward to getting more info about it.

Keep writing and update soon.
reff chapter 2 . 1/28/2014