Reviews for The Second Son of God
Zentari2238 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Twilight quality romance here...
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Son of god becoming a devil slave against his will, someone see something wrong here?
a certain reading fan chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
great story please continue!
KyuubifiedNaruto chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Is there another chapter in the works or have you abandoned this story to write other?
Kratos Pendragon chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Ugh! That physically hurts me when I see such an amazing story and it's been almost a whole year since the last time it was updated.
ServingJustice chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Ok so i found this story today and decided to read it. And I have to equipment that I am really loving it and hope to see more soon. Really like the relationship progression with naruto and rias. And really like the fact that naruto is a knight in this story since the speed boost goes really well with his high endurance and stamina. Again can't wait to see more great story so far.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
awesome fic so far! i look forward to seeing an awesome battle :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
NightWish2131 chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Outstanding chpater. I can wait for the next one. Your stories really got me hook. Good jod
Sixsamchaos chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
OH MY GOD! I nearly died laughing, and the romantic fluff is perfect for a romance novel. Very excellent and nice use of diverging from the canon storyline. I know quite some time has passed since this chapter was posted but I hope to see another chapter posted soon.
AlekTas chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
It is nice to see someone deviating from canon, and you have a very logical reason to still have the whole Riser arc in your story.
Webhead99 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
this story is great, please update
TheDisdainful chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Pls come back to story
Axcel chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Of course, depending on the method used for marriage, it could be easy to assassinate Riser. For example, give Rias an enchanted broach for her to wear during at the wedding. If they make vows, the broach will mimic her voice, so she didn't actually make any vows and she could later prove it using the broach. Then on the wedding night, she could take a hidden blessed dagger and, at any time they are alone, she can stab him in the heart with it. Especially if their bedroom has privacy wards or some other sound-suppression on it (or she could cast her own first). Then Riser would die from the blade, revive, die, revive, over and over until he runs out of energy and dies for real. Then Rias need only kick up a storm and scream bloody murder. After all, who would imagine a devil princess would kill her husband with a holy weapon?

Another option is doing research to determine poisons that perma-kill Phenex Clan members. If the wedding ceremony involves drinking from cups (like many non-Christian marriages do), then Riser's could be poisoned with this. If it is one cup they both drink from, Rias can either take an antidote beforehand or hide a pill of antidote under her tongue. Riser would be dead before the ceremony could be declared complete, so Rias technically wouldn't have been married to him, yet. Little to no blame would be directed towards the Gremory Clan (and Rias's peerage by extension) since they are nobles. Besides, the Phenex (and Riser in particular) probably have many enemies.

Why are you looking at me like that? It's what I would do! :D
alvin chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
it was nice cant wait what naruto would do to raiser pls continue the story
toofine89 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Although the lemon may have been a bit rushed, it fit as the situation was quite dire and on a time limit. I have enjoyed your story so far and found it to be quite entertaining. I like Naruto's power and look forward to the Riser fight. My only three criticisms are that I feel like we don't see enough Issei for this being a DxD fic and that I'm worried this might turn into a lemon centered fic instead of a plot centered fic, and that would be a shame after ten good chapters. The third is that this is not Naruto for all intents and purposes. Other than Kurama and how Naruto looks, there is no link to the Narutoverse. His power is cool but I'd love to see your adaptation of something of Naruto's like sage mode, sealed hatred form, kage bunshin, or anything of the sort that screams Naruto instead of OC.
1,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »