Reviews for The Second Son of God
myulander chapter 1 . 9/5
Get to fineshing the next chapter already.
blassreitter chapter 1 . 8/28
Great and wonderful! Liked to see Kurenai as his mother and that reaction at the end "My little boy has been defiled!" Just epic!
Please continue this story its so good u cant just leave it like this
Residenthobo chapter 1 . 8/10
I... well, in general I like your story, the main character is fleshed out, likeable, interesting and there is so much more that is good; your grammar for instance, but I have one problem with it.

It's in the crossover section.

Sure, you have a character named Uzumaki Naruto who you've described as blond and muscular, but he's not Naruto, shinobi of Konoha, student of Copy Cat Kakashi and legendary ninja Jiraya, sage of Mount Myōboku, Jinchuuriki of the Kyūbi no Yoko, he's just an OC with that Naruto's face and name.

I find it annoying that some writers do this; use a fandom and, well, promises of certain characters before unveiling their
PlenZ chapter 1 . 8/8
Its such a shame, that you seem to never be able to focus on only some of your stories at a time. I still miss Uchiha legend...
DrZimm chapter 10 . 8/7
Darn, it just starts to get good, and then it no longer gets updated.
Dka Darkness chapter 10 . 8/7
Hahahha why not continue this great story of your's!
yukicrewger2 chapter 10 . 8/3
I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto's blood, even after he became a devil, was still holy enough to act like Holy Water to other devils
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 7/22
What a damn shame that this fic hasn't been updated in so long. It was a heck of a concept, and I really enjoyed the way you built up the relationship between Rias and Naruto. Hopefully one day you will have the time to continue this wonderful story, cause I for one def want to see how Naruto beats Riser in the challenge. Great job!
silentstrixe chapter 10 . 7/19
Dang. It is too bad that you seem to have quit writing this story based on the published and update dates. I have found this story quite enjoyable so far as it throws out several normal plot points (like killing Freed, and Rias succeeding in losing her virginity as her attempt to end her engagement to Riser) and I have been looking forward to seeing what else you would decide to throw a wrench into.

I will be Faveing and Following this story anyways in case you decide to continue it. I hope you do continue this story someday.
Just finished. I absolutly love this Story and Hope you will finish it.
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 6/15
This is getting real good i can't wait to read the next chapter
The Storm Master 567 chapter 10 . 6/9
Dude! Come on update this story! The wait is killing me! Are u done with the story?
dark chapter 10 . 5/10
Please I want to see the battle between Naruto and raiser.
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »