Reviews for The Second Son of God
GentlestCobra2 chapter 10 . 1/6
great make more chapters
soul of the Colossus chapter 10 . 1/6
I really hope you will update this story soon as I would love to be able to read the next chapter. hopefully you do. Great chapter as always.
kiritokitsune chapter 10 . 1/6
I love the story very much, it keep me happy, sad, laughing, and excited to read more. Please try to work on it some more when you can. I am sad to see exceptional work left unfinished.
xxAP3XOrderxx chapter 1 . 1/5
Great story please update soon and could u ad the truth seeking balls to narutos abiltys thanks and could u please update reading a farthers love and the regular a farther love thanks
WhiteKnightofHyrule chapter 10 . 1/3
Despite being forever since you've updated this is still my favorite Highschool DxD Naruto crossover and it kills me that you haven't updated. But oh well at least Bloodlust is interesting
BeautifulLotus chapter 10 . 1/2
i want more
anonymous chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
Please update this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I'm loving it. I am hoping naruto gets some goddess ass in the future. Well I've got some more chapters to look forward to and i ain't gonna do shit before finishing those chapters.
Haru chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
YOU LITTLE SHIT -_-

You dare do this to me!?
UPDATE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Why are all of these the exact same story? I want to read a "Naruto in DxD" story, not " my OC named Naruto in DxD".

Why won't anyone just write a story where he has all of his chakra, has the canon backstory, etc?
Insane Days and Evil Laughs chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
I'm sorry to say this but you lack creativity. This is mostly just the storyline of Highschool DxD but with Naruto as the main character instead of Issie. All the other details are just filler.
More chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
please continue
Namikaze shiv chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Wen wil be da nxt chptr?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Please write a new chapter
HeirOfRohan chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Holy shit great chapter! Keep it up!
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »