Reviews for The Second Son of God
Markus-Antonius chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I really enjoyed the character development in this one! Interesting... Its Naruto and Rias that find Asia... Does that mean she will like Naruto instead of Issei?
dracohalo117 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
...thus far my only complaint is that the very obvious pairing of NarutoxRias is too...rushed...it should have had more build up to it, like, VISIBLE build up, rather than implied build up...that is just me...

otherwise, good story...

dracohalo117
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
You know if you are going to keep this rias/naruto you really should have let issei help asia, as it is now asia is practically in already.
Impstar chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Not a lot happened, but it was still a good chapter. I hope that Naruto's powers become more defined over time.
ExecutionerKain chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Great chapter:)
LS14 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I like it but I'm still wondering when he'll figure out his haritage
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
wonder what sacred gears naruto has. hope for some interesting interactions
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
naruto is interesting in this story, wonder who his biological parents where. look forward to the explanations
jinx777 chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
load vile chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Interesting can't wait for the next chapter
load Vile chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I just finished readind ch1 and men this story's awesome I have no Idea where you get insparetion from but I look forward to the next chapter
lightning king chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
This isn't a bad fic at all. Please keep up the good work.
Pain4ever chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I look forward for the next chapter! :)
Cobalt027 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
I love it, the plot is good. Naruto isn't overpowered (yet) and he looks like he has a crush on someone. Please continue this story and update soon.
NAFNAF509 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
It starts nice :) Keep it up and take care.
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 .. Last Next »