Reviews for The Second Son of God
Markus-Antonius chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Damn... Now that was pretty impressive. I wonder about that sword... If its a holy sword Kiba will be pretty pissed lol. Maybe its Ascalon or Caliburn? I know Caliburn was the precursor to Excalibur in Arthurian Legend... It was said to have broke and then Arthur was given another sword - Excalibur - from the Lady in the Lake. So my guess Caliburn.
Near Andra chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
awesome chapter..

Update soon again :D
RasenShuriken92 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Thank u very much for the chap!
It was great!
I enjoy it very much!
I cant wait for the next one
Have a nice day!
dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Excellent, most excellent indeed, I envy your work, bravo, please keep updating this wonderful story...

jose272157 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Please update ASAP I really like this story
Yea chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
More please
Strife666 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
i wonder what sacred gear he has? maybe a blade blacksmith? or some lost longinus? awesome chapter by the way.
SusanoosUltimateDefense chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I dont think making naruto as a slave is a good idea especially since he is a man of science and even if he does believe he should be really stubborn about it and barely follow her unless its a dire situation. Plus with so much of his time spent on people who need his help and wants to be a doctor to help those in need, why should he decide between them and rias?
Noble1998 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
it'd be funny if Naruto accidentally calls one of the fallen angels 'crazy bitch' but she takes it the wrong way and starts a comical fight with him
GreyMan19 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Just wondering, will he be affected like other devils from saying God's name?
meowy1986 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
tbh compared to ur other stories i cant realyl get into this one.. so imma wait till u update ur other ones
animenaruto46 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
The sword would be something off of fable 3 when he gets stronger so does the blade
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I implore you, PLEASE, don't let Koneko end up with Issei. I really don't see how someone who is anti-pervert could end up with one. Maybe have her end up with Kiba, since you want it to be Naruto x Rias. Maybe have Koneko be like another little sister figure? It's up to you.
Orez Lanrete chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
hmm, a rusty blade
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Awesome chapter, I wonder what Naruto's sacred gear is? Also a thought has just occurred to me, what will happen to Xenovia? Since she was supposed to be the knight.
1,070 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »