Reviews for Firsts
Tori chapter 8 . 4/11
That was the most beautiful story ever I would love if u made a sequel but its Ur choice
I absolutely love this series. The characters are so well written and it's a great story. I will read all of your stories now!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
These were all marvelous. I'm glad Felicity and Moira's first meet went smoothly and Oliver's inner monologue while consummating his marriage was great. Really enjoyed reading these :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Omg that was just so incredibly sweet! Absolutely loved it :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
That was so sweet. Even if things didn't go according to plan, still a great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
Oh Oliver. How he thought going behind Felicity's back was a good idea I'll never know. this was a great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Aww :*) it was so sweet! Oliver just knows how to make a girl swoon ;)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
That was really cute. I'm glad Thea approves of how Oliver spends all his extra time. Great chapter :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Gotta love good sex in the lair ;)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Absolutely wonderful. Perfect continuation to the previous story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Wonderful. It's just like when Oliver made felicity his ea without asking. Nice resolution and really intense for a while there.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Melting at this. Their first I love you was so perfect. But it's so weird that Oliver has to do things like this just because he's rich. Paparazzi are weird.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Lol I love Thea. Her reaction was perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
So passionate. So well written. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I got so stupidly excited that there was a sequel to white lies that I legit squealed. This was awesome and so freaking hot. Yowsa.