Reviews for Rivaille: Melody Within
kate-sama chapter 7 . 1/17
Please let this be a bottom eren fic.
kcrazycomics chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
MORE! This is great!
MercySummer chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
I don't know what to say about this chapter. I just like it. That and I just want to review to support you. Yeah. Okay, I'm out. Gotta do my homework... at 11pm
yasminemohamed91 chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Awww, you updated! More more moooore! I was sad when the chapter ended. I can't wait to read more.
Daktasinsanity chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Damn this is a good story! Argh, I am gonna re-read this more than once...
MercySummer chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Ah. How do I describe this fanfic...? Hmmmm, well I think it's very... pretty I guess. Anyway I think you've done a great job on the story so far, and I'll stick with you through the whole fanfic. I can't leave anyway, I'm totally captured by it.
Charlie-the-Spider-DEACTIVATED chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Okay I really like this fic, the actual idea is brilliant and you write it in a really good way. I hope you update soon, I'm so excited about the next chapter.
Great job!
Daktasinsanity chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
This story is so awesome. Made my day to see an update notice in my inbox. Good way to start a day.
yasminemohamed91 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Even though it was short it was still worth it! God, I love the setting and how the plot is flowing. It's so unique and all are into character. Poor Rivaille, I hope romance will start to build up and soften his heart. Please don't leave us waiting. I just love this so much.
ricemidget chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
I really enjoy the stories progress so far! I hope to read more of this soon! :D
yasminemohamed91 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh myyy, oh my oh my oh myyyyy! This fic is intense and wow!, so unique, so freaking unique! Sadly I can't really imagine Levi's left face but woah that gave me a shocker! You have to update sooon and regularly tooo! I wanna read more and more!
Daktasinsanity chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
God damn this story is good .. argh! Just awesome.. I dunno even how to compliment you enough..
erning chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Keep updating. I'll wait for the next chapter
Daktasinsanity chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Cello is my favourite instrument even though I do not play it myself so this story tickles my heart in a special way.
Keep up the good work, I wanna see how this progresses. :)
datwritergirl chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
I'm literally in love with this fic. I hope it'll be a long one '3' oh and keep up the good work! w hope you update soon!