Reviews for Dreyri
Luce-san chapter 16 . 2/12
you know, your summary doesn't do your story justice. It was even better than I expected it to be. And the ending was so cute On to read your next story!
Wicked R chapter 14 . 2/9
beautiful
Emily83 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I've read this story three times now, it's just lovely. Please write more (when the muse strikes!). :)
GlOmP3R chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
I loved this! Kickass job!
Koragg chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
*Smacks Odin* You should of said something sooner, you no good king!
Grac3 chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Another great story!
Fjord Horsey chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Aaahhhh! This chapter was seriously chilling to read. Reading as late as I am can't help either. *shivers* My kitty is my only source of comfort, and she's kind of fat & lazy, no real protection against a crazy rabid Loki. D8
Great story so far though!
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
*happy sigh* Loki hasn't recovered, but he's getting better. Good.
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
Nice little fic. Good job.
Sumi Anzu chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Stop SOPA 2014.
Stop SOPA. SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
Awwww,
tapion580 chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
Wow, I see you just finished this story. Congrats, it is an awesome piece of work! Amazing job on the details, and the ending was nice. The characters stayed very well incharacter. Though, I would've liked a little more interaction with Loki and Jane. That scene was interesting. Well done!
Saramagician chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Oooooooooooh! One just want to hug Loki, when he is like this! :P Update soooon...
angrbodagiantess chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Endings are always a bittersweet thing, aren't they? I love a fluffy one, though, even if there's still some aftereffects from the whole incident. Things are a little different for everybody but not so different that it's angst-worthy.

I like that you turned Loki's fingernails black, now he's like comic book Loki! ;D Lol.
Jane and Loki's interaction was fun, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more even if I'm not that fond of canon!Jane.

I do kind of feel like this could be leading up to another story, though. Is that other fic you mentioned supposed to be in this series?
I had fun reading this and hope to read more of your work in the future! :3