Reviews for Dreyri
Suzy P chapter 16 . 5/14
Please write more Loki stories. They are brilliant. Well thought out and very well written.
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 16 . 12/27/2015
*wiggles happily* that was such a cute ending and im glad loki bby was okay in the end and aw thor read lokis books thats so cute
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
I like what you did here, when you said that thor was envious of lokis strength even though everyone considers thor to be the stronger one and loki the jealous one since loki was always jealous of thor, i also liked thors realization and pride for his brother very cute
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I choose review because all your fics are the kind of fics that deserve to be made into movies
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
Oh no this isnt going to be good for poor loki, they already hate him and its gonna be really hard to convince them that he was possessed and didnt actually do all that stuff himself of his own free will...theyre gonna hate him even more now :(
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Poor loki, always misunderstood :( and very intense imagery, very interesting, i like
hackeline83 chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Sequel?
Luce-san chapter 16 . 2/12/2015
you know, your summary doesn't do your story justice. It was even better than I expected it to be. And the ending was so cute On to read your next story!
Wicked R chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
beautiful
Emily83 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I've read this story three times now, it's just lovely. Please write more (when the muse strikes!). :)
GlOmP3R chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
I loved this! Kickass job!
Koragg chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
*Smacks Odin* You should of said something sooner, you no good king!
Grac3 chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Another great story!
Fjord Horsey chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Aaahhhh! This chapter was seriously chilling to read. Reading as late as I am can't help either. *shivers* My kitty is my only source of comfort, and she's kind of fat & lazy, no real protection against a crazy rabid Loki. D8
Great story so far though!
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
*happy sigh* Loki hasn't recovered, but he's getting better. Good.