Reviews for Cursed Blood (Book 1, Wolves of Olympus)
mbeckendorf chapter 31 . 4/21
I don't hate you, you do some amazing writing... *sigh* thank you for the trip, see you at the sequel *waves happily*
mbeckendorf chapter 30 . 4/21
But I still loved this story?
Yeah, go figure...
mbeckendorf chapter 30 . 4/21
I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
mbeckendorf chapter 29 . 4/21
WHY
mbeckendorf chapter 26 . 4/21
AAAAAHHHSDFGHJJKL NICO
mbeckendorf chapter 23 . 4/21
Wow, kid, things are getting pretty dark in here.
And right when the sun is coming up because I spent the whole night awake reading omgooosshh I'll hate me even more later... when I finish the next chapter *snorts*
mbeckendorf chapter 20 . 4/21
She's a wolf now isn't she?!
Also, does Annabeth have like, super fast healing abilities or is it just me?
mckendorf chapter 20 . 4/21
Please tell me you didn't kill Piper.
mckendorf chapter 20 . 4/21
You can deny it but you can run from it Percy
mbeckendorf chapter 19 . 4/21
YES! OMG YES
mbeckendorf chapter 17 . 4/21
As badass as you may be I guess everyone freaks out at extreme circumstances, so I feel it has been pretty realistic? But Percy and Annabeth fighting together: yes please!
I also love to hear Tamsi's back story.
I realize this comments on a row might seem pretty weird and nonsense haha but I'll pretend it isn't.
mckendorf chapter 16 . 4/21
Frederick mister, you can't simply offer Annabeth's hand to whomever. You might be king in this story but that doesn't allow you to mess with my ship, no one messes with my ship
mbckendorf chapter 13 . 4/21
So they're running for their lives together, that's always interesting.
But can I just comment on my favorite scene on this chapter? "a giant 'yeah, whatever' came his way" I love Thalia
mbeckendorf chapter 12 . 4/21
So, the Alpha-Percy-Luna-Thalia dynamic is amazing, thank you for making it a thing, and for not making it a sexual thing, you're awesome.
mbeckendorf chapter 11 . 4/20
As I read Percy mad at Annabeth and stuff all I can think of is "my eyes" haha I'm not gonna lie.
Other than that YES TAKE THEM DOWN PERCY