Reviews for Breathe Me In, Touch Me, Bind My Soul
Moon6Shadow chapter 4 . 2/11
ugh I want more! Such a cliff hanger, I can't wait to see what happen's next and Ichigo's father's reaction to all this.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
babies bein made by ichigo, awkward but i still love it
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Oh, it's been a long time since I was left hanging on one of your cliffs, Cho. This is such sweet torment. I'll have to pacify myself with the excitement of what I know you've decided to update next, because if you stick it out, I'm so much more excited and anticipating THAT update... Just by virtue of what I know it means, ultimately. Don't forget this one though, dear... There is much, much more to be told here! Thank you for such a good read today.
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
This is really good, Cho. I love this story, it's been so interesting! So tumultuous. Thank you! I can't wait to get to the next chapter!
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Ooh, the mystery deepens! Loved this chapter. Shiro x Ichigo are so good together, you write them so well, clearly your OTP. Why was Goat-Face so shocked, though? Shiro seemed to be under the impression that this was information that he would have known, unless Daddy was just messing around... Clearly, he senses there's a change coming on... On to the next chapter!
Want To Fly chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Best story of this pairing ever :)
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Beautifully written and frighteningly erotic chapter. Thanks for sharing with us!
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh, Chocolate dear... You never disappoint, do you? For not having started out as very much of a Yaoi fan, you're doing a fine job of converting me, lol. Even the darkness, the non-con themes... I'd wager you could transcribe the New York Phone Directory, and I'd be hot and bothered after reading your version. This was delicious, as always. I'm afraid to read too much more, like an addict with a limited amount left in their stash, you know? I don't want to run out of your stories too soon... It's
so strange to me too, because my own work is
generally very tender and loving, and you have
such thick, dark themes, but there's some
quality in your writing that calls out to me...
The X Duchess chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
You deserve a thousand rewards for this master piece that is still in progress. I find it incredibly beautiful and shows the most in depth relationship between Ichigo and his inner self. I like how you show the mental and sensual feelings of the orange-haired teen. You didn't keep it simple with saying he was just 'upset' or 'angry', and instead you went above and beyond in writing this and I thoroughly read this twice and made two observations while doing so.

During my first read, I just went along for the ride in this continuing journey and enjoyed the interactions and drama that happened during each chapter. I loved it when Ichigo had to get help from Urahara since it showed the strain and exhaustion that the Substitute had been dealing with. (I'm also in love with the humor during that situation; so excuse me while I chuckle at the sly Urahara's actions portrayed so perfectly).

The second read was truly a trip for me this time because I began to understand everything that Ichigo was going through and even had a few tears when Juha Bach made the poor boy's world flip multiple times. You made me enter a whole new universe and as if I was watching a Five-Star movie that was to remembered for the ages.
So, please update when you have the time, dear?
p3paula chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
it's now a rarity for me to review per chapter (especially when laziness hits me)
but that intro was just too poetic..

and damn *holds hand against nose to stop the bleeding* too hot.
hahahahaha

HichiIchiiii

reading onto the next chapter
DeeaE chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
it's so awesome

i love your writing skills
ElectraX12 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
the lemon was simply mind-blowing! this has to be the best chapter yet. I really like the way you wtite shiro's and ichigo's interactions. it really is a very nice characterization. I can't wait to see the scene between shiro and isshin. update as soon as you can and keep up the good work ;)
SoulMore chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
FAN!
raindropdew chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Thank you! I was excited to read the chapter when I saw this had updated! I love a possessive zangetsu. And the lemon sean wonderful as always. The emotions are really intense between those two. Ohh and speaking ju ha bach I can remember how u spell that lol I read you story with him and ichi I loved it! Wish there where more of those. Back on topic lol thank you for the chapter I enjoyed it and I'm excited to see the talk between isshin and zan! (:
Peteeter chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Love it. Absolutely amazing.