Reviews for The Lost and Heartbroken
luveverythingtv chapter 7 . 7/11
I know it's been a while but please come back to this fic!
internetkid chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEE PLEASE
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
I can't seem to get enough of this couple, so I really hope you come back to this story. So far it's a pretty entertaining story.
BellaDora Soulmates chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I really hope u update soon! I love this story and REALLY want to read more! Will Pipes have any lasting effects? I know I sure as hell would. I love the Alex Piper relationship!
ChristaS69 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Even though it's a short chapter, it's a good chapter. I really really liked it.
kandeegirl69 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Hi welcome back! Don't feek bad for not posting sooner sometimes life gets in the way and that's alright. I'm grateful you write at all! Its a treat! Anyway sont be so hard on yourself there was nothing wrong with this chapter. Yes it was short but it was well written and I feel like it developed the two main characters further thanks again for the update kewp up the great work.
immegan28 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoy your story. This is the first time I am commenting with a username but I have left comments before. Anyway, thank you for updating because this story has a lot going for it. The storyline is great and the author even better! :-) :-) I really like the way you have developed your characters and their storyline. Of course, like many, I am pro Alex and Piper so I was happy to see they had a moment together in the chapel. Not a ;-) moment but hopefully that will come in due time. One can dream, right?...Once again, thanks for writing and I look forward to updates.
shortie990 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Not too bad of a chapter. Glad to see Alex and Piper together. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Hope there more to come soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Can't wait for more!
BecksLynn chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Awweh. Loving this story so much! I like that you actually are sending dogett away for a change yay! :3
kandeegirl69 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
finally they're reunited! i was wondering how long you would keep them apart! another great chapter. i think the way you portrayed how alex would handle a situation like this was perfect. i can't wait to read more! keep up the great work!
shortie990 chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Can't wait to read the rest. You have an interesting story here. :)
kandeegirl69 chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
very good chapter. the emotions of the inmates were conveyed very well, alex's especially. i like that at the end a light bulb goes off and she realizes that Pennsatucky was responsible. Again the only issues are a few cluttered chunks and some wording but over all very good keep up the great work!
Shepherdinha chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Piper wouldn't want Alex to do anything stupid... But if I were her, I would sure to beat the living s*** out of that meth head!