Reviews for The Ninth Circle
moneygreen932 chapter 25 . 4/6
A Great start to this series of Batman stories.. it was well written in both the grammatical sense and in plot too. Things progressed at a very even pace and everything was very believable.. The plot development and the dialogue was very refreshing too.. Surprised that the Favs and follows are so low for this is a great story but I hope that they will pick up.. I for certain am looking forward to reading the rest of this series and can't wait to get started on the next one..

(sorry had to repost as it signed me out as I was posting this and I didn't want to post as a guest)
Voltage2016 chapter 25 . 2/17
This is a truly perfect way of retelling a story known to so many already. It adds the gripping reality to a piece of lore that has previously seemed larger-than-life, putting the reader right in the heart of every character involved. This is a fantastic piece of work, and I cannot wait to see more.
Voltage2016 chapter 11 . 2/12
I think you know exactly what I mean when I say that worked perfectly.
Voltage2016 chapter 2 . 2/9
Great writing; I'm impressed with the movie scene, it took my brain a while to catch up with what was happening!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
I see you have 17 followers and 30 favorites. Some people out there are doubting you brilliance.
YOU WILL FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA CHROMED IN PLATINUM, GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO! TO VALHALLA!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
I absolutely loved this story! you're such a fantastic writer!
Arcadia Sterling chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
I wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading this story. It's well-crafted, plot-wise; the characters are in character, which can be rare these days; and to me, it combines the feel of Batman the Animated Series with the 1989 Batman movie. This kind of film-noir vibe and a good old-fashioned Batman story. Can't get any better than that.

The inclusion of Lois Lane and Tommy Elliot taking over of Daggett's role in the Clayface origin feels natural and well done. I think Gordon would command a bit more respect from his men, though. He is the police commissioner and with the title comes a certain weight, especially if he crawled around in the trenches with the men for a while. But Bullock is his usual amount of fun to read and it'll be interesting to see the relationship growth between Gordon and Sarah Essen.

Nonetheless, the story's really grown on me over the past 15 fifteen chapters and I'll definitely be sad to see it end.
boboleta chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
There's a new weirdo in town. xD Ice Man... very good. Loved his view on the whole interaction with Lynns.

What more to say... Bullock is great. Lois is awesome, Things are getting all that more interesting with the addition of this new character. What will he bring to the table and how will Batman "mix in" with him. Let's see what you come up with. :D
boboleta chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Ooooooo, important chapter, indeed. :D

No Essen and no Lois... *sigh* I guess they can't be appearing on every single chapter xD and Bullock is also awesome so it's all good.

Lynn's is a psychotic sob... I'm glad he met his match at the end, and from an icy beam! How appropriate for an arsonist. xD

Hopefully nothing happened to Batman... Poor thing will be sick of fire for the rest of his life. xD

Nice chappie, Master. It was a cool introduction to a new character (pun intended xD), but not nearly enough! Looking forward for Friday's addition :D
boboleta chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I still don't trust Thomas... and that face cream... i don't know... but that being said, I really like your characterization of him, and his relationship with Bruce. Let's see how that goes about.

So now Lynns got a prize on his head. Where's he gonna turn to? He seems to a crazy mofo so I'm not sure what's he gonna do. I'm curious to see what you guys do with it.

Short chapter, as you warned it would be, but it worked as a cool preparation for the next one, since I can't wait to know what's next! :D
boboleta chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Lois... oh, Lois... She's awesome and I laughed wholeheartedly with her teasing poor little Vale. xD She's a meanie but I love her. Her and Essen, but you already know that. :D

And of course Gordon's first meeting with Batman. It's cool to see that Batman understood how he could somewhat trust the commissioner, and that he's a good man among the usual scum of Gotham city.

Oh, and Veronica's still a bitch! xD

Very good chapter, Master! :D
boboleta chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
So batman was not too injured by the "fireplace accident". Or maybe he was, since Bruce Wayne has the tendency to force himself out of pain. At least that's how I see him and you know how I'm not an avid batman fan.:) in fact if you hadn't told me about the firefly I wouldn't have understood the reference, so thank you :D

I love Essen. :D she stands her own against bullock and seems really good at her job. I hope we get to see much more of her. And bullock. I kinda like him too. :D you've also told me what she is supposed to be to Gordon and I'm wondering if we get to see that part of her character be explored in this story. I hope we do but I know how you're a bit romance-challenged in your writing so I won't expect it. Lol xD

Nice job. :)
boboleta chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Oh, Julie... Poor little Julie. xD so Bruce got hurt on that explosion, then. Hopefully not too badly but a fireplace accident is too easily deemed as strange and improbable, no? Oh, I was just strolling around my vast manor with my army of servants at my beck and call, when all if a sudden "oops" I tripped into the lit fireplace... xD let's see if it will work or fuel some rogue curiosity.

Ms Essen seems wonderfully crisp and mysterious. :D I wonder why she transferred there and why the specific interest in the Batman case. Maybe it's truly for some sort of "house cleaning" gothamite agenda or maybe there's something else behind it... It does seem to be some slight chemistry going on between her and Gordon so I'm curious to see where you're going to take it, if anywhere.

That Lynn's guy kinda scares me... he seems truly cold and psychopathic xD I have a feeling he's gonna have a close encounter with batman himself sometime soon... Just s hunch. xD

Another great one master. Great story so far.
RememberStars chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I have a question. You introduced Sarah Essen (Who later becomes Sarah Essen Gordon) So are you introducing all of the major loyal players to the GCPD? And if so, what about Detective Montoya? She is a huge part of the group.