Reviews for Sometimes It Slips Out
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Love!
Black Bart Lady chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I loved this, it was awesome :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
loved your sorry! too bad you did not put the sex scene in:P
nicci1721 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh my goodness! So perfectly cute, I can't even!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I'm torn between the two ships but love stiles and Lydia and Derek Lydia Loved you story
leila chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
lol i love stydia in a way, but i hate fics like this... i hate when people blame lydia for the fact that stiles decided to make her his girl dream... and blame her for eveythiing bad in his life, so i think this is just a no for me, thanks... i mean, he even got upset that lydia was with derek when he was with the other girl himself like? saying all lydia wants is to make him miserable made me throw up in my mouth a little... but maybe it is in character, if you want to portray him like a selfish idiot, wich he can be sometimes, but then you would have to acknowledge that, not act like he is being wronged.. i mean, you can't have him act like they are friends and then saying lydia is not nice to him like? idk, man, sorry, i'm just disappointed on most stydia fanfics i read, i think i will stick to the show and the canon xoxo
xVivaLaSydney chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
THAT. WAS. PERFECT.
samanthaxama chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
WOW OMG THIS WAS SERIOUSLY AMAZING ! sorry i'm really excited just wow !
lianneheslop chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is fab. You really shouldn't be worried about getting the voices right. The playfulness towards the end, the way that they argue, you wrote it so well. They are so spot on that this was almost as good as watching it on TV.
I hope that you write more for these two. There is a serious lack of fic for them to get us through this hiatus!
kortneyfpto chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You are a genius. And an awesome writer
MaddieJay chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You're just too good. This was awesome! I even really liked the whole Lydia/Derek mutual understanding over love thing. Whatever you do, don't stop! Please continue in any way if possible!:)
Iwannabelikeme chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
PERFECT. That's the word for this.