Reviews for The Tears of a Dragon: Book 5: Future Tense
Claire Danielle chapter 1 . 6/8
Enjoying the series so far and really hope to see more
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 4/10
... Gods I hate past and future selves meeting due to time travel! (Starts chanting Timey Wimey Ball!) over and over.

Well... I like Jormungandr taking over for Mu and can't help but imagine Mu glomping her big sis in spirit form after everything is over.
Shadowalker666 chapter 11 . 4/8
Glad to see an update to this story at last.
I enjoy this story and while more frequent updates would be nice, any update is appreciated as long as the keep coming.
I am a very patient person :).
LSMcGill chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
It will never be dropped. While I know it sometimes is years between updates, it has been going on as I have time to write it for over 15 years now. It will be finished one day. Trouble is that life and actually trying to make a living occupies time I'd rather use to write. Such is life. *shrugs*

I do thank all the fans who've read so far, and eventually you will be able to read all the way to the end. I just can't say when.
devil-urd chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Hello there!
It's been one year since the last update. I know it says on your profile that you're still working on this, just focusing on your writter's career.
Still, can you give any indication that you're really still into this, or has the project been dropped?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Please update wanna see what happens next
devil-urd chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Need more Urd and Mara!
Need moooarrr! :)

I started reading this piece years ago on another site, i never dreamed you had in fact continued it. But it is a very good surprise, and i can't wait to read more of it.

More Urd and Mara sexy scenes! Can't get enough of those ;)
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
cool chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Zhu-Shu's true dragon form is awesome. Once she gets access to it, she should take all her loves for a flight just to relax and leave all their troubles behind for a bit. Sarhia's history was interesting, I can't wait to see more of her. Mu and Jo-chan are adorable and I hope Jo doesn't totally disappear ever!
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
cool story
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Dang it, I hate it when the bad guys have personal Wave Motion Guns they can cast without any warning. You'd think something that powerful would have enough of a build up that something would have detected it. Sarhia giving her Greater Goddess mojo to Mu is very interesting, hopefully this is another thing Xi-an Chi would not have anticipated. I'd love to see the look on his face if Mu-san suddenly pops up in front of him and blasts him with a ship killer attack.
LSMcGill chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
That will entirely depend on Ukyo's success in convincing them to wear her designs now, won't it?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2013
Alright, things are getting more fun now. Sorry 'bout the freak out earlier, but I was getting rather frustrated; though unasked for the explanations did help, and Xian'Chi's mockery of his predecessor in this chapter was rather welcome.

I'll not offer any other comment other than, alas Kodachi.

... on an unrelated note and as a silly, silly question that you by no means should feel any reason to answer, what odds would you give that the remaining major female (or, in Ranma and Mousse's cases, part-time female) characters will get their own absurdly revealing court-garb at some point?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Thank goodness Mu was able to take over and the heroes have a chance to attack Xi'an Chi that he hopefully won't have foreseen. I loved the Monster Girls in action, they kick ass. The revelation of Youkai living side by side and the Emperor asking the human to accept them actually brought a tear to my eye since it was very emotionally charged.
LSMcGill chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
I'll answer just a few of those questions.

The current Xi'an Chi is not responsible for Mu and the Seed. The one he replaced is. That Xi'an Chi is the one who found the Zhulong, removed the seed, modified it, merged it with Mu, and then, had an incident involving them that made him separate Mu/Seed and the ship, wipe her memories and toss her in stasis. This occurred almost a thousand years prior to the time of Crystal Tokyo. The ship was later found by archaeologists from CT and brought back, long after the other Xi'an Chi had abandoned it to rot. The "plan" did not involve Xi'an Chi creating a plan 900 years in the making, but is in fact merely him taking advantage of a situation already available - His possession of the Mu/Seed, and the fact that the Zhulong was the ONLY ship available, ergo, it was the only ship Ukyo and crew could use. This was explained in the story. Not as succinctly as here, no, but the details are there if you look.

So, the "master plan" is actually far simpler than you are making it. He only had to get the Neremians on the ship. Mu, and the seed were merely a distraction, first to cover for Zhu Shu's abduction, giving him time to get her off planet, and second, to give Ukyo an obvious trap to focus on, as a cover for the actual trap. He took advantage of items already in place, including spies in the palace, to arrange to get all the Neremians on the ship, and into space, so that they could not interfere in his REAL master plan, the creation of the gate using the sacrifice of Crystal Tokyo and the invasion. It's actually meant to show his contempt for Ukyo and crew, and to illustrate that Ukyo and the others are really not that good at the kind of devious thinking that their prior selves probably were. And as far as Xi-an Chi is concerned, they are finished, dead in space, and no longer a threat.

Now, are there a string of convenient coincidences? Of course there are. You are, however, over-thinking a few things. Those coincidences are there for a reason, but you will have to wait to find out what that is.

Besides, if things didn't go the villains way at the start, there would not be much of a story, no?