Reviews for Investing in Love
blondferretgirl chapter 66 . 7/11
Love It!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 66 . 5/13
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i want Bella & Edward to have a Beautiful Wedding
zoba20 chapter 66 . 2/10/2016
Loved it so much. :)
hope u write another amazing story.
I am a fan of Edward as a superhot billionaire that is intimidating ;)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
This story is really good-I just don't like this Bella who uses sex for her problems.
TheMrsW chapter 66 . 5/8/2015
Loved these guys - thanks for sharing!
TheMrsW chapter 42 . 5/7/2015
The whole shirt removal bit got to me. And it escalated quickly from there...
TheMrsW chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
Just found your story, but I'll follow directions and review anyway. So far so good!
Guest chapter 45 . 3/7/2015
Awwwww poor worn out Big Eddie! Ha ha
FireRosePetal chapter 40 . 1/13/2015
I love your story but I didn't like Bella much because of how she sometimes act. But overall the story plot was good and interesting. I apologize for the rant about Bella but the way she acted in ending of chapter 36-39 really annoyed me and there are times that she redeemed herself and prove to be strong but there are times where she acts like a immature kid like in those chapters just annoys me. I'm sorry if I sounded to harsh and for the long rant. You don't have to read it if u don't want to, that is all. I hope u write your other story soon! :)

- Warning Rant Ahead-
Like when she slapped Edward for the surveillance. 1. If it wasn't for the surveillance the case would've been dragged longer and she would've been raped and possibly be killed by James cuz he could've backed out and decided to get rid of her after having her. 2. While it's understandable that she freaks out about the cameras she should've talked to him instead of being so childish and push him away after all he did risk his life and success for her and she just dismisses it like it's nothing over one minor issue. Yeah him looking at the cameras is not really a minor issue but again without it there would've been a bigger problem and not to mention she was almost raped and they both could've died, that seems more like a bigger issue to focus than the cameras. The other thing that annoyed me is when she freaked out about the picture of him and medusa like dude u would've think she would've had more confidence in their relationship after everything that happened but no she seems to give up way to easily and didn't even bother to call and ask or something and not to mention it didn't seem like she even cared over the fact that he was injured and didn't even bother to check up on him. And i didn't like how he didn't even bother to bring it up over the fact that she ripped the cameras out or even put a smartass comment at her about it because if the cameras were working they might have gotten a bit of evidence or even know who went into her place but no she had to tear it down cuz she's a "big girl" that survived without it. That comment annoyed me cuz duh that's because u didn't have stalkers coming rite after u trying to kill u. U would think since she has dealt with James before and after that she would've gain some knowledge that she needs protection especially since she said before that she feels like she's being watched/stalked. That was an idiotic move on her part. I felt like Edward should've said that part or at least make an observation comment saying that the people who broke into the house must've either picked a good day or knew she ripped the cameras out and never set the alarm. I also felt like her friends should've pushed more and make her confront her feelings and insecurities and face the facts over everything.
posum chapter 66 . 1/12/2015
WOW! I really loved this story so much-great combination of my favorite CEOward/Bella/smut as you promised in your profile. Eagerly awaiting the new story!Christian and Edward together is fantastic!
posum chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
I just love bossy but sweet CEO type Edwards! Great job-I love this story!
LizziePaige chapter 66 . 11/21/2014
Good story, interesting plot. Still didn't warm to this Alice I'm afraid, but the rest of the characters were enjoyable.
I never fell for the whole MOTU/FSOG hoopla (probably in a minority here as as I know it's legendary on FF), so the ending fell very flat for me; but overall a good read :)
LizziePaige chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Nope, not really a good friend Alice :(
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Mmmmmm... I am enjoying this story, but I have to wonder about Alice being a good friend to Bella. Although we don't really know at this stage about the "incident" we do know that it left Bella feeling very insecure, so why would Alice dress her in something that requires no underwear to wear out?! A good friend would NOT do that!
yungsunofagun chapter 66 . 8/15/2014