Reviews for Investing in Love
Awwwww poor worn out Big Eddie! Ha ha
FireRosePetal chapter 40 . 1/13
I love your story but I didn't like Bella much because of how she sometimes act. But overall the story plot was good and interesting. I apologize for the rant about Bella but the way she acted in ending of chapter 36-39 really annoyed me and there are times that she redeemed herself and prove to be strong but there are times where she acts like a immature kid like in those chapters just annoys me. I'm sorry if I sounded to harsh and for the long rant. You don't have to read it if u don't want to, that is all. I hope u write your other story soon! :)

- Warning Rant Ahead-
Like when she slapped Edward for the surveillance. 1. If it wasn't for the surveillance the case would've been dragged longer and she would've been raped and possibly be killed by James cuz he could've backed out and decided to get rid of her after having her. 2. While it's understandable that she freaks out about the cameras she should've talked to him instead of being so childish and push him away after all he did risk his life and success for her and she just dismisses it like it's nothing over one minor issue. Yeah him looking at the cameras is not really a minor issue but again without it there would've been a bigger problem and not to mention she was almost raped and they both could've died, that seems more like a bigger issue to focus than the cameras. The other thing that annoyed me is when she freaked out about the picture of him and medusa like dude u would've think she would've had more confidence in their relationship after everything that happened but no she seems to give up way to easily and didn't even bother to call and ask or something and not to mention it didn't seem like she even cared over the fact that he was injured and didn't even bother to check up on him. And i didn't like how he didn't even bother to bring it up over the fact that she ripped the cameras out or even put a smartass comment at her about it because if the cameras were working they might have gotten a bit of evidence or even know who went into her place but no she had to tear it down cuz she's a "big girl" that survived without it. That comment annoyed me cuz duh that's because u didn't have stalkers coming rite after u trying to kill u. U would think since she has dealt with James before and after that she would've gain some knowledge that she needs protection especially since she said before that she feels like she's being watched/stalked. That was an idiotic move on her part. I felt like Edward should've said that part or at least make an observation comment saying that the people who broke into the house must've either picked a good day or knew she ripped the cameras out and never set the alarm. I also felt like her friends should've pushed more and make her confront her feelings and insecurities and face the facts over everything.
posum chapter 66 . 1/12
WOW! I really loved this story so much-great combination of my favorite CEOward/Bella/smut as you promised in your profile. Eagerly awaiting the new story!Christian and Edward together is fantastic!
posum chapter 15 . 1/9
I just love bossy but sweet CEO type Edwards! Great job-I love this story!
LizziePaige chapter 66 . 11/21/2014
Good story, interesting plot. Still didn't warm to this Alice I'm afraid, but the rest of the characters were enjoyable.
I never fell for the whole MOTU/FSOG hoopla (probably in a minority here as as I know it's legendary on FF), so the ending fell very flat for me; but overall a good read :)
LizziePaige chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
Nope, not really a good friend Alice :(
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Mmmmmm... I am enjoying this story, but I have to wonder about Alice being a good friend to Bella. Although we don't really know at this stage about the "incident" we do know that it left Bella feeling very insecure, so why would Alice dress her in something that requires no underwear to wear out?! A good friend would NOT do that!
yungsunofagun chapter 66 . 8/15/2014
Oh holy hell...
Xbabygirlx1998 chapter 66 . 8/8/2014
OMG You little sneak! I absolutely love that you combined Twilight and FSOG together. Your truely an amazing writer for doing that. Can't wait to read more ! Continue to write cuz this story was amazing to read
Davin87 chapter 66 . 7/8/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC!The twist at the end is awesome and I love how you threw in a ton of Twilight references to make it more fun! The Team Edward stuff was great!
Guest chapter 64 . 7/7/2014
riley?
Guest chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
I really enjoy this story but the Bella in this chapter is annoying the crap out of me. She's letting Edward manipulate her after everything he's done to her and she just let the whole Tanya thing go? She has the right to be indignant and not trust him! He literally turned her friends against her in her moment of weakness and one would think that after everything that's happened he would get that being over protective and manipulative is how they broke up in the first place. She needs to get a freaking backbone and maybe go visit her dad for awhile but DEFINITELY NOT move in with her manipulative ex boyfriend. That's just my opinion but you're an awesome writer and I've really enjoyed the story up until this point.
kkmyway chapter 42 . 6/24/2014
Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't signed in before but I left the review about Bella needing a backbone
guest chapter 65 . 6/11/2014
You have a mistake you say James grabs her arm not Riley
Guest chapter 38 . 6/10/2014
well she had her chance man can only wait so long I don't blame him..yes I understand why she's pissed but come on now did save your lifeand after month of not being able to see her..why should you have to wait
1,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »