Reviews for Rescue Me
Thanks you.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Awwww...I love this! :)
Selania Nightwood chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I would definitely love to read more of their story... hell if you could make it into a multi-chapter thing that would be awesome XD

Forever in love with blue motorcycles,
Selania Nightwood
timidvampire chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
loved this, and would LOVE a two shot!
coby64 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Duh YES we want to read more! Extend extend please.

What is with your stories? I love them all!
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
How can you no fall for a hot guy that likes to rescue you...and a fireman to boot. Yum! I hope her parents left the room when they kissed. I would for you to continue all these story. You are fabulous!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
You cracked me up . I would like to read more of this :)
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was really cute...I would love to read more!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
That was fun and sweet. I liked that he laughed at her silly self. Loved that he readily agreed to dinner, without even thinking longer than a second on it. Really loved that he was the one to rescue her from the fire when the barn started to collapse. Her parents are really going to like him now! My greedy ass self would love more . . . but, it was definitely hinted at in all the subtext. Very cute story.
galaxy69uk chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awe that was sweet I want to read more
notthatamanda chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Yeah, I need more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
GIRLS! A motorcycle AND he's a fireman? Do you bishes EVER play fair? And the boots, and the hair, and the jaw, and the 'Chevy Girl'! I need a cold shower after that! You can't do this to a h00r like me! LOLOLOL. I looooved this, just like everything else of yours I've read. Awesome job one again, ladies. xoxo
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
What a way to be rescued.