Reviews for The Time Child: Insanity Calling
SparklingCianyde chapter 31 . 10/19
I know that you're just showing Danni's deterioration from the noise in her head, but all I get is irritation. It's actually gotten to the point where I have to power through the chapters. I keep reading because I want to know what happens after the drums stop for her, but at the same time Danni has becoming beyond irrotating for me. It's like when you watch a show or read a book, and you start out liking or not minding a character. Then there's a sudden shift and then all you want is that character to do is shut up or die off so you, and the whole show/book, can move on. Like I said, I know that's just you showing how Danni is being effected and the sudden mood swings and crazy talk is all apart of that, but it's still irritating as shit. And also, what's with her sudden obsession with hating River? This started back in the first story, and guess you have the drums exacerbating the situation, but you had Danni go from being excited to meet River in one chapter and then hating her guts and being super insecure in the next. All the while you have River caring for and imvested in Danni. I don't get it.
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 33 . 8/20
cant wait to read chapter 23, LOVE this story; dani and the dr are so cute together
LilactheDryad chapter 1 . 7/1
Eeheeem! the Ponds wrre number 2 and River was 3. Unless you changed it on purpose.
Nihama9492 chapter 42 . 1/20
Major Epiphany...Is Ella River and Jacks Child? I really hope so, It would make complete sense! OMG I love this story, It is so awesome. I really can't wait to find out when the drumming ends. :)
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
On chap 22 now and I just wanted to say I love this, the plot is a pure stroke of genius and it's beautifully written! Can't wait to read more!
mlr96 chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
Still rereading chapters. Is the little girl Danni saw here is herself? Or is it just a hallucination?
mlr96 chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
So, after reading Metamorphosis, the kiss at the end of this chapter between Jack and Danni just got a whole new, bizzare meaning...
Me chapter 40 . 7/9/2015
Some of your chapters have somehow gotten into the wrong order. :( specifically the ones around "Midnight".
Fairyhaven13 chapter 51 . 4/27/2015
Oh, gosh, that ending was NOT what I expected. It took forever to finally get around to finishing this story, because college and games and other procrastination stuff... but I did it! And I loved it so much, and now I'm going to read the next one so I can figure out what the heck is going on because that ending was SO NOT what I expected. Holy crap, man. River, just talk to the girl and stop breaking her heart! Also, couldn't Danni have just slapped Doctor and River's hands together and skipped the wedding thing in the first place? They don't HAVE to marry to touch hands together and fix time...
DarkBalance chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
I have a theory that Danni is either River's child or sister or somehow familial-y related to that woman. Had this theory since the Library, actually. Now, I also have this theory that I am very, very, very wrong, which happens fairly often, either I'm dead-right or completely off XD

I actually feel rather bad for Danni, with her uncertainty of how she fits into everything. It's kind of odd, this story, because there is seriously no way to REALLY guess at what's going on, we're just as lost as Danni is. Even when you say that you've hinted at something, I have no idea what you mean unless I've been paying close attention (although naturally, I remember that glorious hint when things are revealed... which I don't remember happening yet, actually. Huh.)
ImagineInspire chapter 42 . 11/22/2014
Aww, poor Danni!
Saiyaa chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
J'ai beaucoup aimé.

Merci pour ce moment,
Elementess chapter 50 . 10/21/2014
Ahhhhh that was so fantastic! I absolutely love Danni, her story is by far the best of all of the Doctor Who fics that I've ever picked up, I only regret that I've taken this long to finally get this far! But I have another part to look forward to and I'm so excited! I love Danni and the Doctor together, how utterly sweet he can be, how utterly confused and then utterly cruel as Danni skips through his time line. Their story is very bitter sweet, and it's so fantastically written, too! I'm a horrible person to say this, but I actually like the way that you've taken the way you've taken the Wedding of River Song. A perfect wedding between Danni and Eleven would have not nearly have been as interesting (although it wouldn't have stopped my reading for a moment). Thank you, thank you, so much for writing Danni's story!
Elementess chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
Danni chucking the communicator into the forest will always be one of my favorite parts of your utterly fantastic story!
acrossdimensions chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
What the fucking hell?! No. No, no, no, no, no. Just... no.