Reviews for The Time Child: Insanity Calling
Fairyhaven13 chapter 51 . 4/27
Oh, gosh, that ending was NOT what I expected. It took forever to finally get around to finishing this story, because college and games and other procrastination stuff... but I did it! And I loved it so much, and now I'm going to read the next one so I can figure out what the heck is going on because that ending was SO NOT what I expected. Holy crap, man. River, just talk to the girl and stop breaking her heart! Also, couldn't Danni have just slapped Doctor and River's hands together and skipped the wedding thing in the first place? They don't HAVE to marry to touch hands together and fix time...
DarkBalance chapter 3 . 4/27
I have a theory that Danni is either River's child or sister or somehow familial-y related to that woman. Had this theory since the Library, actually. Now, I also have this theory that I am very, very, very wrong, which happens fairly often, either I'm dead-right or completely off XD

I actually feel rather bad for Danni, with her uncertainty of how she fits into everything. It's kind of odd, this story, because there is seriously no way to REALLY guess at what's going on, we're just as lost as Danni is. Even when you say that you've hinted at something, I have no idea what you mean unless I've been paying close attention (although naturally, I remember that glorious hint when things are revealed... which I don't remember happening yet, actually. Huh.)
ImagineInspire chapter 42 . 11/22/2014
Aww, poor Danni!
Saiyaa chapter 51 . 11/10/2014
J'ai beaucoup aimé.

Merci pour ce moment,
Saiya
Elementess chapter 50 . 10/21/2014
Ahhhhh that was so fantastic! I absolutely love Danni, her story is by far the best of all of the Doctor Who fics that I've ever picked up, I only regret that I've taken this long to finally get this far! But I have another part to look forward to and I'm so excited! I love Danni and the Doctor together, how utterly sweet he can be, how utterly confused and then utterly cruel as Danni skips through his time line. Their story is very bitter sweet, and it's so fantastically written, too! I'm a horrible person to say this, but I actually like the way that you've taken the way you've taken the Wedding of River Song. A perfect wedding between Danni and Eleven would have not nearly have been as interesting (although it wouldn't have stopped my reading for a moment). Thank you, thank you, so much for writing Danni's story!
Elementess chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
Danni chucking the communicator into the forest will always be one of my favorite parts of your utterly fantastic story!
acrossdimensions chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
What the fucking hell?! No. No, no, no, no, no. Just... no.
H chapter 51 . 2/22/2014
Noooooooooooo! You can't do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Yeah, I agree. Evy's cool. Not that your character isn't, she's very nice. Brilliant plot, love it!
Areus Bookworm chapter 51 . 2/16/2014
Damn, that sneak peak was the definition of bittersweet! I loved this story, even though I was crying by the time he married River. I cannt wait for the next one and the entrance of the Master!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 51 . 2/14/2014
I really and truly believe that you are trying to kill me with this trilogy, I swear on St TARDIS...
Zerousy chapter 51 . 2/13/2014
oh man! I really can't wait for you to post the next story. It's gonna be epic.
Gwilwillith chapter 51 . 2/13/2014
Oh my you are evil...I can't wait!
lostiesgirl chapter 50 . 2/13/2014
I hate you.
This is really heartbreaking, as someone who has followed this... saga all the way back in June.
And just, ugh! I wasn't really hoping that it would end happily, but still!
And I can't wait for Eleven and Danni to have a heart to heart chat, preferably with them making up, somehow.
setsuna1415 chapter 51 . 2/13/2014