Reviews for Spooky Talk
pearlydewdrop chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
That was ADORABLE!
Crazeenerd chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Hey guys just for your information the reason their have been no updates since forever is because of a combination of internet issues, an extreme lack of free time and the final straw when my profile shut down and I have been unable to access it at all or the email it is linked to so to put it bluntly I have no way of posting. Also a while ago the computer I stored most of my stories on died and unless I can find a way to bring it back to life I will have to start from scratch which is a very daunting thing but I hope to set up a new account and at least post a few short stories to tide you over sorry for this but it seems like its been one thing after another over the last few years and I was very close to giving up writing all together. But hopefully (cheesy terminator voice) "I'll be back soon" With the greatest of apologies and thanks Crazeenerd.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
CUTE! I like it.
MineIsAnEvilLaugh chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
The ending was damn perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
ICould So See This More Please I Loved It And I Love The End I Could Sees Scully Doing That To Him Too.
Emmalee.Sky chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Hahah this was absolute perfection! I loved Will, Scully and Mulder. This was amazing! Great job! :D
Angelmoo1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Lovely! I was smiling all the way through this piece - so cute loved it xx