Reviews for Cause and Effect
D. Leveille chapter 1 . 9/17
That was fabulous, I absolutely loved it! The characterization was spot on and I enjoyed seeing James fall for another witch besides Lily. Thank you for writing such a long fic with this pairing!
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ah I love this so much. Great story!
selene-moon-goddess chapter 1 . 4/26
I really loved this story. This pairing is so rare I'm so glad I found this story. It was really so well done. Thanks for sharing it.
Entwinedlove chapter 1 . 3/24
That was a fun read! It's very rare to find a time travel story solely from the POV of someone who's not the traveller. It was a refreshing find. Thanks for sharing it.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was great, amazing and awesome! I loved it.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Holy crap this was awesome! I just wish it were longer. There needs to be more James/Hermione stories. This was absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
This is fvcking brilliant!
i love it!
-lanzky
Alytiger chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
It hurt my heart when James yelled at her in the Three Broomsticks because all she saw was Harry being mean to her and it hurt my soul.
CaptainGemStone chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
LOVE this! :D
mandorakat chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
how is that the end? !
muddier waters chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I love this so much
VelmaInkley chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Merlin's sagging wrinkles, this story was GENIUS! I loved it! I really enjoyed the pace and James' slow realization and development of his feelings for Hermione. And Hermione's as well, although her side is more unclear (but that's why there's still time haha).

I'm surprised at just how much I like the ending. It's not one of those time skip and first born child happily ever after endings, but leaves the audience to their imagination of their future. Perfect ending words ever: "It's a rather long story." (I'm sure it will be.) "I've got time/So do I." (These words in a way can be interpreted not just as Hermione planning to explain her true origins, but as their own future becoming "a rather long story". Not only that, but with events changed so is James' fate and death: "I've got time".)

Bloody brilliant.