Reviews for Heart Trees
Sara chapter 1 . 9/23
this is so adorable and I love it
KarismaticKoala chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I've always found it rather difficult to imagine the difficulties of life of people who lived in the earlier centuries, and by extension, people who live similarly in this series. The struggle they face in just existing, the harshness of the world, the demanding choices they have to make; it's so alien and so terrifying to behold. It's almost impossible for me to consider leaving the comfort and security of my home, of leaving someone that I love; and I've always wished for Jon and Ygritte what you've written - the marriage, the baby, the bonds that tie them together. And the ambiguity of the ending allows me to entertain the thought of them together (although I have to try to ignore their impending separation).
Pari B chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
If only...
But, of course we all know George R.R. Martin cares little for our feelings :(
katiesmiles123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Oh I loved your story. It was great anad interesting turn of events! You should totally keep writing! Much love.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Love it. That was super sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was beautiful... Please more!
TennantsLittleKitten chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Beautiful, glorious feels :')
maesde chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That was absolutely beautiful.
LKat90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
It's beautiful.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
You know - I also thought something like this would happen, so it was nice reading about it. Hopefully you will post part 2 sometime. I would like to read it!
Devientity chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very nice. You write well and the characters are portrayed nicely. I hope there will be more :-)