Reviews for Life's Little Adventures
Sweet Cari chapter 3 . 4/27
Wow! This is such an adorable chapter on how Izzy and Kichi met. Nice job!
K-fanfics chapter 3 . 4/8
Haha! Izzy wins by doing absoultly nothing. I hope you get the reference:) Please update soon
AND THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING MY STORY ;)
WÜRDEST DU BITTE BEI DER STAFFEL ENDLICH AKTUALISIEREN UND DENK AN MEINEN VORSCHLAG MIT DAWN UND DAN !
Supershooter chapter 3 . 4/5
I forgot about this little side story you were working on. This was a short but cute little story. Only having the three people gave it plenty of space to focus on what it needed to focus on. Very well done. I still need to catch up on your main story at some point.
Nicht schlecht aber würdest du bitte bei der staffel endlich aktualisieren, DANKE.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 3 . 4/5
Ha! Nice one, Izzy. I think she's a real keeper! This was such a nice chapter. Izzy and Tai make such a good duo kinda like how their kids will be eventually (nothing romantic (potentially)).

Can't wait for the next one!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 3 . 4/4
aww this was cute Izzy finding hs true love he derserves it he is an awesome chracter
Angels Sonata chapter 1 . 4/4
A very interesting concept of doing 100 different themes, and I can't wait to see what comes in the next ones. I have to admit, in the first story when you mentioned the song Rule the World, I wasn't expecting the Take That version, but the one I had in mind wasn't really appropriate for a wedding :3 Can't wait to see more.
geekette85 chapter 3 . 4/4
Another great one as always. So sweet & cute.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Awww! This was cute! I hope we get to see what Mimi did for Joe soon. (An un update on your other story? Hint. Hint.)
Jenrukiforevz chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Very creative :) I love Taiora, and Jyoumi is my OTP besides Jenruki; it certainly needs more love. Overall, I can't wait till the next chapter.
Sweet Cari chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
This chapter is so adorable! Mimi's hesitance about riding an actual horse opposed to riding a Digimon was pretty spot on for her character!

Still, I wonder what she has in store for Joe's birthday...
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
this was a lovelt chapter joe and mimi make a great coulple and I love horses
Hotspot the 626th chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
You know, with the English Dub giving her a southern bell like voice and her outfit like some form of cowgirl you'd think she had ridden a horse before XD

I wonder what Mimi has plan for Joe though...sounds sinister. And with Joe, he has so many problems XD
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
sweet story but there is one thing you forgot THE DIGIMON seriously you forgot the most important part of the series. on another note wouldn't it be more appropriate for the first dance song to be a Japanese song, not to harsh on your background or anything but it would seem more appropriate considering that the live in japan