Reviews for Life's Little Adventures
j8919 chapter 4 . 4/20
These stories are so great! I really hope you keep going and in the meantime il lread yoire other stories!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 4 . 3/23
its great seeing davis with ken and yolei cook togather shows theese 3 have a strong bond no matter how much time passes. i feel bad for mrs motomiya her poor kichen
ShipperOfAHundred chapter 4 . 3/21
Heh, this was a good chapter. I just wish there was a little more of KenLei interaction. But this was still a sweet prompt. I laughed at Davis' mom's reaction.
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 3/20
Oh, certainly an interesting mix.

Cool to see Davis creating foods for his future business.

Ah, such a fun reaction from his mother!

Nice chapter! Good work!
Sweet Cari chapter 4 . 3/17
It's great to see Davis experimenting and literally cooking up a storm! I usually don't see a lot of fanfics that actually dig into Davis' career. It's a very nice touch!
BlazingCourage chapter 4 . 3/17
Hey, finally this story getting updated. I like this story and always wondered, 'when this story updated?' XD I like this chapter! Chapter 4 told us how Daisuke (Davis. He's also my favorite character :D) started to fullfill his dreams, opening a noddle cart! I always remembered when he told the others about his dream on 02 episode 50:

Daisuke: "My dreams? Well, I want to opened a noodle cart!"
Miyako, TK: "Huh?!"

Lol. Btw, I love the ending (I usually call it omake), when Daisuke's parents getting home and...

Mrs Motomiya: "My kitchen!"

Hahahaha XD Please update soon! Waiting for Kenyako part. Btw, I've send a PM on you.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 4 . 3/16
Hmm, a lot of those sounded good. Nothing like cooking up something new, and making a mess. XD

Nice to see some of Davis' passion for the noodles.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Awesome!
Pheonix Kamiya chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Tai Kamiya best wingman
Sweet Cari chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Wow! This is such an adorable chapter on how Izzy and Kichi met. Nice job!
K-fanfics chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Haha! Izzy wins by doing absoultly nothing. I hope you get the reference:) Please update soon
AND THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING MY STORY ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
WÜRDEST DU BITTE BEI DER STAFFEL ENDLICH AKTUALISIEREN UND DENK AN MEINEN VORSCHLAG MIT DAWN UND DAN !
Supershooter chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
I forgot about this little side story you were working on. This was a short but cute little story. Only having the three people gave it plenty of space to focus on what it needed to focus on. Very well done. I still need to catch up on your main story at some point.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Nicht schlecht aber würdest du bitte bei der staffel endlich aktualisieren, DANKE.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Ha! Nice one, Izzy. I think she's a real keeper! This was such a nice chapter. Izzy and Tai make such a good duo kinda like how their kids will be eventually (nothing romantic (potentially)).

Can't wait for the next one!