Reviews for Life's Little Adventures
Pheonix Kamiya chapter 3 . 9/5
Tai Kamiya best wingman
Sweet Cari chapter 3 . 4/27
Wow! This is such an adorable chapter on how Izzy and Kichi met. Nice job!
K-fanfics chapter 3 . 4/8
Haha! Izzy wins by doing absoultly nothing. I hope you get the reference:) Please update soon
Supershooter chapter 3 . 4/5
I forgot about this little side story you were working on. This was a short but cute little story. Only having the three people gave it plenty of space to focus on what it needed to focus on. Very well done. I still need to catch up on your main story at some point.
Nicht schlecht aber würdest du bitte bei der staffel endlich aktualisieren, DANKE.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 3 . 4/5
Ha! Nice one, Izzy. I think she's a real keeper! This was such a nice chapter. Izzy and Tai make such a good duo kinda like how their kids will be eventually (nothing romantic (potentially)).

Can't wait for the next one!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 3 . 4/4
aww this was cute Izzy finding hs true love he derserves it he is an awesome chracter
Angels Sonata chapter 1 . 4/4
A very interesting concept of doing 100 different themes, and I can't wait to see what comes in the next ones. I have to admit, in the first story when you mentioned the song Rule the World, I wasn't expecting the Take That version, but the one I had in mind wasn't really appropriate for a wedding :3 Can't wait to see more.
geekette85 chapter 3 . 4/4
Another great one as always. So sweet & cute.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Awww! This was cute! I hope we get to see what Mimi did for Joe soon. (An un update on your other story? Hint. Hint.)
Jenrukiforevz chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Very creative :) I love Taiora, and Jyoumi is my OTP besides Jenruki; it certainly needs more love. Overall, I can't wait till the next chapter.
Sweet Cari chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
This chapter is so adorable! Mimi's hesitance about riding an actual horse opposed to riding a Digimon was pretty spot on for her character!

Still, I wonder what she has in store for Joe's birthday...
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
this was a lovelt chapter joe and mimi make a great coulple and I love horses
Hotspot the 626th chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
You know, with the English Dub giving her a southern bell like voice and her outfit like some form of cowgirl you'd think she had ridden a horse before XD

I wonder what Mimi has plan for Joe though...sounds sinister. And with Joe, he has so many problems XD