Reviews for Out of Darkness
great as always
Pat Buchner chapter 15 . 3/19
I am not a fan of the "fanfiction" preferring to keep my memories of Castle as visualized on the screen. However, this story appeared on facebook and it didn't seem too far out of character so I began reading. I was totally mesmerized - as if it were an actual episode. Unable to finish at the first "sitting", I set aside for later. When I again looked for the story, I couldn't find it and began to freak out! It took a lot of searching until I did locate the story - thank goodness - cos I would not have rested in peace until I found the last couple of chapters. So - that being said - Yes! great story! Thank you for keeping them "alive" in my heart.
great
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
This FF was fantastic! Castle lost in a cave and spirits helping him to survive? I loved it! You made a believer out of me. Keep writing!
SeannysMom chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
Very good and original story ! Thank you
Castlelover777 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Really interesting conversation in this chapter. I like both character's perspectives; it feels true.
Castlelover777 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Really interesting so far. Looking forward to seeing how this proceeds. It's clever and original.
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
What a wonderful first chapter! I am hooked!
uofmcowgirl chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
This was a fantastic fabulous story! I love to read original fanfic stories and see where people's imagination goes. I'm so glad that Geekmom recommended this story for our fan forum to discuss. Thanks for letting me take this journey with you. - Kelly
uofmcowgirl chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
No apologies needed. I think she would have been too if he had been missing and not just poisoned. I think she would have done whatever it took to find him and that means breaking any rule she had too! Great chapter!
uofmcowgirl chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Yeah! So glad she quit on HER terms! I didn't really like that she got canned but glad she didn't stay long...:)
uofmcowgirl chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Oh I'm so looking forward to hearing his explanation to this! :) and Oh BTW, I would LOVE to read Kate's POV for this story!
uofmcowgirl chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Good call bringing in Papa! I'm sure Castle looks like a mess...:)
uofmcowgirl chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
YEAH! I'm laughing that it took Gates to identify him. ;) I can't believe they thought he was dead. I'm curious as to what lead them in that direction or that conclusion...
uofmcowgirl chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
YEAH! I knew he would find a way out! :)