Reviews for A Little Different
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/3
Hah, I knew it from the first section!
thankthatstar chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I really enjoyed this! Wish there was more fics about family life like this one!
IluvMoony chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I'm almost 1000% sure I'm not the only one who felt like you were trying to make it seem like Albus was gay.
anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
i think everyone thought albus was gonna tell everyone he's gay haha nope
carpl chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
ohh Albus is so sweet"!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
'"Years from now the kids will look back at our family photos and wonder ' who is that random dark haired man standing with us?' " - by far my favourite line, sooo funny hahaha
curty chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
this is actually really good. I thought the secret was gonna be that he was gay. I dunno if it was just me that thought that but i thought it was a clever twist. well done.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Fabulous!
restinpace chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Cute story.
envirosue chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
very nice! I appreciate that Ginny and Harry both seem so perfectly in cannon. I have become a bit tired of the crazy!ginny stories. This was refreshingly true. I can just imagine how much of a crisis cheering for a different team than the one your mom played on would be, but I love how she is portrayed as loving unconditionally. Well done!
memesandbrokendreamslmaokai chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love these sorts of stories, where Harry and Ginny and their young kids are all together and all kinds of adorable-ness ensues! Great job with the writing and the spot-on in characters of Harry and Ginny. Not to mention, the humor was great too. I loved how Ron secretly didn't want his own children's loyalties to be different from his. I think that you made the kids realistic (well, as realistic as wizarding children can be), because most kids that I know act like that and have long spiels.
poser16 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Loved, loved, loved it! This was a great little story and I love how Harry intentionally forgot his robes and got Al his.
Wonderful story!

poser16
Sunshine72 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Cute.
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh that was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Aaarrr...this is simple but cute !

The Crimson Mage.