Reviews for Change Rooms
GunuEatDat chapter 2 . 9/12
Hot as hell, like srsly dude. Not much can get to me like this did.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/10
Doing it in the pool? Oh the others would be so pissed if they found out... Now just imagine if Sousuke saw the whole thing! Oh my god that would be hilarious!
Crimson Shea chapter 1 . 3/22
I need a follow up. Like, a sequel maybe? This is amazing.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Bruh this was really really good and honestly I loved the entire scenario and ughhhh I love my ship my babies my OTP like it makes me tear up thinking about them and then you come out with this shit, this beautiful life destroying fanfic that makes me scream because YASDSSSSSSSSSSSKSJVBAERKFGUASfjkABJK Any how if you could make a continuation that would be veryveryveryveryyyy nice but regardless, thanks for this update
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
this was hot!
keep up the good work sweetie
Mccull chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I thought this was lovely! Ahhhh so sexy. So much sexy Rin *biting lip and wiggling happily
Yup chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Please do another chapter! I'm loving this interaction between rin and haru! :D
Cassie McCormick chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Damn Rin! Stop being so sexy!
I do not get any decent comment, sorry.
Neither have much to say, it's a PWP after all.
Uhm, was hot (?) And I, uh, I'm leaving (?)
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I'm more used to the Rin "tsundere-hopeless romantic" that
"I take what I want when I want."
But the couple I like in either of two ways (and I love Rin XD) so, whatever.
Gah! how can you cut it there! and with that phrase as sfsd!
I spend to the next (?
AntoSama chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Hot, yes, hot. I love it! Please, update soon!
Serielle chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
yessss! RunHaru smutty goodness! Hope you find the inspiration for the change rooms scene! :)
Deny7747 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
ee love this pairing another chapter would be awesome (just found out about this anime so's...)
JumpingTheMoon chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Whoa, this one was just as hot as the last one. I'm also personally flattered by the mention; just saying what I felt and all that. Thanks for putting this up for us to enjoy, and from the sheer number of happy reviews, it's obvious a lot of people liked it. Well, so did I.
InvaderCai chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Wow... I really liked this. I'm disappointed that it's over :( When I found Free! I paired them up almost immediately and this is one of the first Sharkbait fanfictions I've read, because, you know, I finished the anime today. So... But anyway, I think you put them in character, and I love the idea I've been seeing of Haru using nonchalance as a mask, but I also like what you did with him. I'm happy you didn't make him just totally submissive. That would have been a bit vanilla, to tell you the truth. You should definitely write more on this-or make another one! And I hope you have a phenomenal day :)