Reviews for Staccato
SoulxMakaLover37 chapter 23 . 3/27
Er, so, I'm not really sure about how this requesting thing goes, but I was just wondering… what could you do with 'defenestration'?
And lovely job on these, it was fun to see what you did with each one.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
write more SOMA WRITE MORE SOMA1!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
omg u are such a good writer!1 more soma! pleaseeee
Guest chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
i love tease and u
RandomWolf121 chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
You've got me crying now
RandomWolf121 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I laughed so loud that my brother gave me a weird look
RandomWolf121 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
The amount of cute in this chapter had me giggling. So sweet!
kaji13 chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
I'm sure you've figured this out from my constant reviews on your work, but I love the way that you write these two. I should also not-so-subtly hint that I LOVE AU's :)

Noo I'm all caught up and have nothing more of yours to read! You probably have a billion prompts lined up, but some random words that popped into my head as I was "working" today (I was, in fact, reading your stories at work) were "fingerprint", "shiver", "loveseat", and "fracture"

Take 'em or leave 'em! I look forward to more of your stories either way!
kaji13 chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
Awwwwww so beautiful!
kaji13 chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
This was a cool chapter! I don't see too many fics with Maka in her weapon form and I think it's a really interesting premise. Loved this
kaji13 chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Yes, it's fluff, and it's fabulous :)
kaji13 chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
ohmygoshhowcouldyou

*cries*
kaji13 chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
That's not how I expected it to end (I'm guessing how you had originally planned it is something closer to what I was expecting), but I do like the direction in went in. Less idealistic than fiction; messier, like real life is messy. But while giving the impression that things will eventually line up and work out for those two :)
kaji13 chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Well that went in an adorable direction :) gahh so cute!
kaji13 chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
I'm such a sucker for fics like this. I've read dozens of post-battle, patching each other up type fics and I just LOVE them! It feels so raw and intimate, there's something beautiful about it. Lovely :)