Reviews for Chances
MissNikki13 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I like this. I always wondered what would have happend if Sherry hadn't got preggers
Bob chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Utter utter bollocks. How can you possibly have her go off with that moron. What was it about him deserting Rory for 20 years that made you think he deserves to win? What is it that makes you think Lorleai would EVER want to leave stars hollow. Utter bull shit.
altavistarules chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
ergh. chris? seriously?
ggLuvaLL chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
i agree with some other reviewers, lorelai wouldn't leave. i knew you wrote this before then, but she didn't leave in season 7 with chris. and luke would not give up that easily. and he totally wouldn't ask that sarah person out. otherwise, though, i thought this was well written. it made me cry. almost.
J3SS1123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Aww, this story made me cry! You should have had Lorelai end up with Luke. Chris sucks!
TweetyBirdGirl chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
How dare you! You could have made Luke run after her.
Natalie chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
Okay. I am a little annoyed. Because Lorelai would never leave Stars Hollow. She wouldn't for Max, and Chris's inconsistency annoys her, so, like Rory with Jess when he came to Yale and asked her to come with him (Last Week Fights, This Week Tights), she wouldn't move away with Chris for fear he wouldn't follow through. She refused him before, the first time he came to Stars Hollow. (Christopher Returns, etc.) So all I'm saying is, OOC.
Kari chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
uh no offense, but i didn't really see the choice in this fic. I really thought she should have ended up with Luke or at least talked to him before she left, but it's your story, i guess. I'm an obsessive javajunkie, so if you want you can ignore my obsessive comments. Oh, and I hate Chris more than President Bush. And that's saying alot.
Kari chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Dafted chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Augh! Too sad. -slaps-

But it's well written, so you make up for the sadness. As much as we all love Luke and Lorelai, it just isn't going to work. Heh.
jsmith3 chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
bo chris. yay luck. chris sucks
caNdYmAN chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
too sad! i like luke! lorelai is so meant for luke, christopher was good 4 her when she was younger but they're both different now and luke is the rite one! no! but i really really liked that chapter about rory- i mean im not a big rory fan fic fan but that chapter wass so well ritten, its practically a fan fic in its own, liek one of those one-shot things. well im gonna go coz my stumik hurts from eating too much crunchy pasta, toodles!
Heather chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Well, it was very well written. But one thing did bug me. The part was it says that Lorelai always called Chris, that he was the one she has called first. So, okay she did call him on those times you mentioned...but that's it! Even at that time, she turned to Luke way more than that. So, it was like 3 times for Chris and like 50 for Luke-so really I don't get that part. Other than that, though. Good story.
politicaldonkey chapter 6 . 12/11/2004
really well written, but GASP! sniff sniff... that's not how it was supposed to end, but i guess i'll have to forgive you, cause you're a really good writer and i wanna keep reading your stuff.
politicaldonkey chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
chris is a shmuck, choose luke!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »