Reviews for 90120: The Final Season
I love this so much you are amazing
njcu12000 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
This is really very good. The best fanfiction I have read yet by far! Congratulations! You have so inspired me to make a submission of my own.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Can you please continue?! It's so interesting!
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
PLZ keep making the storie why does every one just randomly end the story
cws fave fan chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Omg. Omg. Please write more and very soon. I think Annie should be kidnapped/attacked because it will be very interesting. And I love Lannie so they should be more Lannie scenes in it!
cw's fave fan chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I'm loving these stories but i do have one suggestion, you should put more of Liam and Annie in there, if you know what i mean!lol! oh and another thing, what if Annie gets pregnant after she gets kidnapped. the baby's dad is oblivious Liam. after Liam finds her, she finds out she is pregnant! Anyway, i love your writing and i hope you write on this more, and soon!
cw's fave fan chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
omg! i love your writing!11 are you going to write a chapter 8? i hope its soon!111
cw's fave fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
omg, loving it
wittlejauregui chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
OMG! Navianna \3
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Are you carrying in with this story? Hope so cause I am loving it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Great story! Love the Silver and Dixon parts.
Apple Crumble1992 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Can't wait for the kidnapping, so excited that you decided to use that idea! Also I know everyone loves Silver and Dixon together, but to be honest after that chapter i'm kind of feeling him and Ivy together. Update fast! Loving it so far!
AlexisBlaise chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Love it! And love the idea of Annie being kidnapped! Cant wait to read more.. Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
oh my god oh my god oh my god! Best chapter yet, Naomi is soooo funny!
Alex chapter 6 . 1/18/2014