Reviews for To The Ends Of The Earth
Theo chapter 37 . 8/5
I love the biggest crime in fashion since lederhosen line. :) PLEASE UPDATE NOW, OR I WILL DIE OF SORROW!
Theo chapter 36 . 8/5
This is a brilliant story and I would love some cake and more chapters. UPDATE!
Theo chapter 30 . 8/5
You are a complete and utter genius.
Theo chapter 29 . 8/5
Yep. You're a really brilliant writer you know that?
Theo chapter 21 . 8/5
This is brilliant.
Amelia Serrenn chapter 21 . 8/2
When I went to the fiftieth(I saw it in cinema too) I talked to a girl dressed up as ten I told her I liked her costume and banana. :) My favorite part was the intro where your neighbor was a zigon.
Amelia Serrenn chapter 17 . 8/2
I love that line... This is a whopping good fanfic. :)
Ameilia Serrenn chapter 14 . 8/1
black hair sounds brilliant!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/15/2014
I love this story! Hope to read more soon! :)
sherlockedbyben chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Wow this is amazing! So glad you chose molly for the companion :)
Noa chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Really nice concept, I loved it so far, but episode 1 didn't have a lot of Sherlock. I know it's gonna be like that until vampires at Venice, but in the end, it is a Sherlock vs Doctor, right? In future episodes, maybe should you change the story slightly more, or even better : start from scratch and build something completely new so that Sherlock has enough "page"-time.
Anyway, I'm going to continue reading. I'm interested as to how your going to introduce John. Unless he's already there as John... Smith?!
TheMindOfTheSea chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
OH MY MERLIN THE SHERLOLLY. Squee! Looooovvve it.
Angels-heart1 chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
Great chapter! Loved it, can't wait to read more!
E I Cochrane chapter 37 . 7/24/2014
Woohoo! Another great chapter!
TheMindOfTheSea chapter 36 . 6/28/2014
Yay! Sherlock admitted how he felt about the situation! And the dangers have been established, so all they need to do now is determine which right. I'm anxious to see how you'll handle the scene with the 'death'. Wonderful, as always.