Reviews for Perry Mason: Never Happen
good ending.
03hermione1992 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow, this is so hot, but also really sweet! I am sure he really would do anything to protect Della, and you conveyed that perfectly. Very nice job!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
wow- this was really smexy- i loved it- and we find so few D&P mature loving scenes-
tengland2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Certainly one way to get over the tension between them.
DNPLC chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You know when I wrote about Weary Watchdog a few months ago, I came away still wanting to smack Perry in the head. He was just so awful to her in that episode. (But only your lover would have treated you that way-not a boss or friend! LOL!) After I read this I felt much better about him! Thank you for this because it was really nice! :) xo
Caroline chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
OMG! I NEED A CIGARETTE! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!
Beverly chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Excellent story! Thanks!
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Absolutely breathtaking!
Jlk9506 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Whew! An awesome atc for one of my favorite episodes. I could so visualize this happening. Perry's emotions were so raw yet completely in keeping with the character and circumstance. Can't wait for your next offering !
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very steamy! Yet, I could see it happen...enjoyed!
ACar chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
The sizzle was fabulous! And you so accurately captured Perry all twisted up in that combo of fear, anger, love, and Della hiding her own fears behind that mask of nonchalance ...lucky for us readers you found a way for them to have an outlet for all those feelings :)

Beyond that, I also love that you addressed what lengths he would go to for Della if the trial hadn't gone their way...I also think that his whole "officer of the court" would have not have been given a second thought, and he would have had Della somewhere hidden and protected until he could prove her innocence.
StartWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very, very passionate and believable cross between anger, fear and lust. Very well done!
T'Lu chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wow. This is one powerful story! You've done a great job of capturing Perry's anger and his fear of losing her - and of turning it all into passion. Dynamic, hot description of the resulting sex. Great job!
Margaret chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wow! That's really powerful! Great job!
rica chapter 1 . 9/3/2013