Reviews for Waking To Fate
hananotsuki hime chapter 5 . 3/19
Roses and white chocolate, that sounds really pretty. Oh my Grimmjow is going to have a row when he finds out the person he's chasing is Ichigo...idk how I would feel about that if I were him. Good job so far, I can't wait to read more. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 3/19
Tell Aizen "You've bungled things sir", lol. Shiro is a really graceful person. Wow, seems like everyone is on Ichigo's jock. _ And Grimm doesn't know he's gonna have to fight Ichigo...lol
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 3/19
I know it means something from the plot but Ichigo annoys me by going into people's rooms like he owns the place. That is no longer Grimmjow's apartment, you can't just go snooping around in someone else's apartment! If you're feeling overwhelmed, then leave. Wow, this is getting pretty intricate. I am intrigued. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 3/19
Man, what? I would be concerned by this man randomly taking blood from me. Like what the hell do you need my blood for. I don't know you and this is an unofficial session. We're just supposed to talk. Do you wanna get jumped? Lol, I really might have attacked him bringing out a syringe. What the hell? Is this hypnosis? Wooow, well that was interesting. This story is pretty cool. ;)
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 3/19
Oh Ichigo is acting like a little wuss...I don't understand why he agreed to see the shrink so quickly and not rebelling at least a little. Grimmjow is an ass in this fic, lol. Ichigo really acts like he doesn't know social norms, like not touching strangers' belongings without permission. You don't know that guy and he doesn't know you, stop being nosy. Chapter is good. _
Miko Vampire chapter 5 . 3/17
I can't too see what happens when Grimm busts in and finds out the truth!
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 2/23
lol Loving it! 8D
HollowJay19 chapter 5 . 2/23
when the next one coming out im enjoying this
Luci Fergess chapter 5 . 2/21
Ughh why did it have to end there? lol, good story, great chapter, looking forward to an update. - please update soon!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 2/19
What's starting? Is Ichi gonna go insane?!
BOOGEY-MANN-HEART-ICHI chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Next chater please

Thus story is SUPER good so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter! What happens when Grimm finds out it's Ichigo!
Akuma No Asashin chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
Hurry And Update Please!
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Maybe the title should be Waking to Fate?
'cause, then. y'know it mixes everything together, and it's fits too! :D
Howaito: YER IDEAS SUCK!
ME: SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF THE IDEA!
Howaito: Am not!
Jiyuna: My Shinigami would like to say that this was a great chapter. And she'd also like to have it known that if Aizen so much as touches a hair on Ichigo's head she'll castrate him, hang his ball over a fire, tear him apart from the inside out and shove his dick down his throat.
Aizen: O.o
Jiyuna: The same goes for Grimmjow. Gin she likes, so he's okay.
Gin: *sigh of relief*
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I really like it. Please continue it, I do not mind the long update wait.
Mayuzu chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I'm happy that despite forging lies of himself, Grimmjow actually has feeling to Ichigo. Although it will complicate things when he suppose to bring Ichigo to Aizen and perhaps love rivalry with Shiro. I wish to read more.