Reviews for Dress You Up in my Love
chemfemme chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Lovely story.
Also, reading your works, I appreciate that you show the characters making things: a jacket in this story; in other stories, soap and toys and portraits. That feels like what people would do, be creative in using what they find and spend quiet time making things they need.
liveinadive chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I came over here to do a re-read after checking for an update of Dreams.
This is just to perfect. So eloquent.
I don't know which I prefer, this or Scooch. They're both heartbreakingly beautiful in their own way. I know this piece is almost half a year old now but I would love to see where this canon goes. Your Daryl does my head in. I realise he's also completely emotionally unavailable but if he's free and Carol doesn't want him, I'll have him ;)
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Beautiful
Pol chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Loooooooooove it.
Fairies Masquerade chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Absolutely gorgeous and heartbreakingly tender. I'm officially adopting this as head canon. Such a great tale!
subversivegrrl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Damn. "Because I needed to" brought tears to my eyes. Really, really good.
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Just another nail in the Caryl-canon coffin, so to speak. Did that come out right? I think you know what I meant, LOL.

Beautiful story, I agree with whomever said it should be canon. Of *course* Carol would be the one to make the jacket for Daryl, and of *course* it would be made with nothing but unconditional, infinite love. Absolutely wonderful, beautiful story, and the way you write their thoughts about one another is just skillfully perfect.
Rodgerse chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was amazingly beautiful! This explanation for the jacket should be cannon. Great job!
SlackHacker chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
More, I want more please!
Summers Rage chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please tell me you plan on at least doing another chapter to this. Great story.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Lovely. A very Caryl thing to do, and as a seamstress I enjoyed the technical aspects too.
LaurenEmilyxx chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I want more of this story :) xx
sarafina2012 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Loved it! Would love to see more...
Now I have that song in my head. Lol!
Bethmsearle chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Exceptionally well written! High five for you! Hope to see more writing soon! :)
missdaryldixon chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
You are my new favourite author! Your writing is astounding :) I enjoyed this so much, and I wanted Daryl to just grab her and kiss her already. Any chance you'll post a really physically intimate Caryl moment soon? :D *shamelessly hinting* Anyway, I'm so glad to have discovered your writing and I look forward to reading more!