Reviews for Unspeakable
Guest chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Oh. My. Freaking. Feelings.
I can't- it's just- ohmygawd D':.
Normally I'd be like "WHY THE HECK DID YOU KILL TAI?!" But, honestly, there isn't one ending better.
A perfect ending is so unrealistic for most couples - almost impossible with gay couples - and, in their situation, just completely "Never going to happen in a million years," impossible.
It's sad, yes.
I cried, a lot, like a lot lot lot, like a LOOOT LOOOT, just HUGE HUGE amounts of... LOTS of tears. (Drawn Together reference).
But I honestly couldn't see a more realistic better ending.
Thank you, and I'm off to cry s'more.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh my god I'm so tempted to read this story but there is no quotation marks whatsoever in it -_-
Lilboxorandom chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
I'm depressed now... I liked this story a lot... It was sad and not what I thought it would be... I love tai more then yama though so this makes me wanna cry D:
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
man i love this story.. I first read it when i was in like middle or beginning high school and i print it out and read it whenever i'm sad.. you're story is just too awesome.
Yukino-chan chapter 14 . 7/30/2008
hm...its weird...
anon chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
that was really sad. i really wasn't expecting that.

what an amazing story.
b-nothing chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
oh... so sad... yeah the ending is perfect...
syuchang chapter 9 . 3/10/2006
its really cool
mamawar chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
OMIGOD! IT'S SO SAD! T.T the entire story made me want to cry. everything about it was sad. The plot, and even the writing style was sad. it made me cry. so far this is only about the 3rd (out of hundreds) able to do so.

anyways, I loved it. it was so god! keep writing!
Koharu-chan chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
cute!
jul chapter 14 . 5/12/2005
I can't stop crying! this is the saddest story I have ever read.I can't belive you killed Tai!
Hakion n' Xubose chapter 14 . 5/11/2005
You know what's worthless, ,me reviewing two fucking years after this ended, yet I have to express my emotions and feelings, I do love your story, I just finished reading it, it's so sad, you know you killed the greatest guy, anyway, this story is great, I just want you to know I'm devastated from al of the sore and sour situations you put them through, it's great story, because it has just a bit of realism almost everybody is aware of, but no one accepts: Taichi and Yamato, even if they do love each other, don't belong together, thanks for al the soreness in my soul right now, this is not meant to sound sarcastic or ironic, because I am truely greatful.
CrimsonAnjel chapter 14 . 4/14/2005
*Sob* ... Oh, it's been so long since I've read a fic with an important death in it that it took me by surprise. This was a very well written piece of literature, so thank you for letting me read your work and have a good cry as well. (I needed that)

Love

CA
CircleKV12 chapter 14 . 3/4/2005
This is the first Digimon story that i've finished reading, it's amazing! Though i hate how tai had to die but it was still a good story! Please write more!
RESCUExMe chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
Oh gosh! Man, this story made me cry! The ending! Chapter 13! Yeah for real! When i read that part, gosh. it was so unexpected! wah! it made me so sad [ but anyways! this was the greatest digimon story i ever read! yes it is! i loved it. It was hella sad! whyy! why did he have to die? *cries again* So sad. But great job on it! i like the way you write hope you write more and thanks for writing this awesome st0ry!