Reviews for A Most Romantic Correspondence
suziegon chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! It's so much fun reading this in letter format!
suziegon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved it to bits! So entertaining!
Seeker of the Skies chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Another good chapter. Strangely my mind has already stopped speaking in old English, which is a hell of a lot faster then usual. When I read Tarzan it didn't shut up for weeks.
Look forward to the rest of this story, it's been really good so far.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh how lovely a story, and I must say I was in fact reading this with an English accent. Not purposely of course, but these things just happen do they not. I look forward with much excitement to the next chapter. Now I must go for it I figure it will take much time to stop my mind from talking this old English, I find it always does.
angels123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
haha nice story
plsss continue
HyperOps chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love this. Seriously, I love it. I know this review isn't particularly helpful or interesting but I just want to let you know that you have some fans who are stalking this site just to see if the next chapter has been posted. (And when I say some fans of course I'm only speaking for myself)
Xianit chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Scheming sisters for the win! Seriously, what would Lightning and Fang do without them?
DCG-Charlie chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I laughed all the way through this piece. I was charming, engaging, and heart warming. I look forward to reading the next segment.

-DCG
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I was laughing so hard reading this chapter. Marvelously done! I especially liked how both Fang and Lightning's letters 'softened up' so to speak, and you see a bit of them really acting friendly to each other. Of course, Fang's shenanigans with Lightning is always so amusing, especially that comment about Lightning's shapely posterior. Wow, I almost died giggling on that one. Lol. Very nice!
plutoknight chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Another interesting and enjoyable story, it'd be perfect if there was an audio version! (I tested it out using Yakitome and boy did it give me the shivers..)
megamar chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Sorry for the late reply
I'm trying to savoir (it is the right word) your story by rereading it
it is awesome as always
thanks for the story and update soon
sabaq chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
This had me laughing out loud! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
chinpokoma chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
The farther this goes, the more I think Light has liked Fang since they were young, but she's scared (and angry) about Fang's court-gossip-exaggerated reputation as a heartbreaker. If necessary, I hope you'll break into a live scene or two. (maybe as an omake?) I do love the letters mechanic, but the story is really good and I don't want to miss anything, lol.
Baka-Strawberry chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I can't express how happy I am when I received the notification... :)

Ah, yes Lightning and Fang in Victorian setting, the first chapter was really amusing and now this chapter was [insert inhuman squeee here]

The way you portrayed their characters through letters is just perfect, and you also managed to provide some details with it. Serah and Vanille are mischievous as ever, Lightning and Fang are just... Lightning and Fang. Their interaction - of course - was very amusing to read, as usual (that's why I love them so much).

By the way, I'm currently drawing Lightning and Fang in military dress. I just can't resist, lol. I will inform you if I'm done :)
Skryx chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I love the way you can tell a story through mere letters. I've never read anything in this kind of format before, and I have to say, it's really awesome. Also, you have unlocked my inner English man. Everytime I read this (and I have re-read it a lot) it turns on immediately. Anyway, update soon!