Reviews for A Most Romantic Correspondence
FirstoftheAbyss chapter 2 . 2/26
Fantastic,
This is both an humorous read, as well as requiring a bit more subtlety than most fics.
Kurai-BabyDoll chapter 2 . 1/31
Raziel, darling!

While in the process of revisiting some old FLight favorites (I'm getting back into the groove of FLight after having written for another pairing for some time now) I come across this absolute gem of a fic again. It's a bit of a long shot, but do you think you'll ever get around to finishing it?

-BabyDoll
Lance58 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Again another epic story. There's a certain uniqueness in each stories you made. It feels like they're alive and you're there with them.. I'm really enjoying reading them all and I know I'll find myself re-reading them again..
suziegon chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter! It's so much fun reading this in letter format!
suziegon chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved it to bits! So entertaining!
Seeker of the Skies chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Another good chapter. Strangely my mind has already stopped speaking in old English, which is a hell of a lot faster then usual. When I read Tarzan it didn't shut up for weeks.
Look forward to the rest of this story, it's been really good so far.
Seeker of the Skies chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh how lovely a story, and I must say I was in fact reading this with an English accent. Not purposely of course, but these things just happen do they not. I look forward with much excitement to the next chapter. Now I must go for it I figure it will take much time to stop my mind from talking this old English, I find it always does.
Mr.Ncguy chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
haha nice story
plsss continue
HyperOps chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I love this. Seriously, I love it. I know this review isn't particularly helpful or interesting but I just want to let you know that you have some fans who are stalking this site just to see if the next chapter has been posted. (And when I say some fans of course I'm only speaking for myself)
Xianit chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Scheming sisters for the win! Seriously, what would Lightning and Fang do without them?
DCG-Charlie chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I laughed all the way through this piece. I was charming, engaging, and heart warming. I look forward to reading the next segment.

-DCG
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
I was laughing so hard reading this chapter. Marvelously done! I especially liked how both Fang and Lightning's letters 'softened up' so to speak, and you see a bit of them really acting friendly to each other. Of course, Fang's shenanigans with Lightning is always so amusing, especially that comment about Lightning's shapely posterior. Wow, I almost died giggling on that one. Lol. Very nice!
plutoknight chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Another interesting and enjoyable story, it'd be perfect if there was an audio version! (I tested it out using Yakitome and boy did it give me the shivers..)
megamar chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Sorry for the late reply
I'm trying to savoir (it is the right word) your story by rereading it
it is awesome as always
thanks for the story and update soon
sabaq chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
This had me laughing out loud! I can't wait to find out what happens next!