Reviews for The Prince's Secret
pfanna chapter 8 . 4/29
I think I'm supposed to gush about the main pairing here, but my favorite part of this story is the portrayal of Harry. It closely matches how I saw him so many times in the original series.
AiymaSnikies chapter 8 . 2/15
This was a great story
G the Headmaster chapter 8 . 1/30
I just read the entire story straight through and loved every word of it!
Thank you for writing it.
Brilliant
Ashmo21 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I loved this story! Thanks so much for sharing!
falyakfire chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
A really great story. It was a pleasure to read!
Missing from heaven chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
This is great :)
angel897 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
lovely story to read
LuresaSWTOR chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Ch. 8: This is such a lovely story, from beginning to end. I don't think there was one thing that left me with a question. I sooooo loved the comb-over part at the end, that cracked me up! The characters are believable, the dialogue was great, very well thought out and written. Thanks!
Wolfisis chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Oh my I loved this story so much I couldn't stop reading it.
vgriffin4 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I AM ENJOYING YOUR STORY VERY MUCH. I NOTICED YOUR INTRO. TO THIS CHAPTER. YOU KNOW I HAVE READ A LOT OF STORIES AND HAVE FOUND ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF WRITING. SO MANY AUTHORS ARE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. ALL WRITE THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT. JUST LIKE A PERSON WILL SPREAK IN A LANGUAGE AND DILECT NATIVE TO WHERE THEIR FROM. I HAVE LEARNED TO READ A STORY THE WAY A WRITER HAS INTENDED IT TO BE READ. THUS SAYING WRITE HOW YOU ARE COMFORTABLE. YOUR STORY IS VERY GOOD, I PERSONALLY HAVE FOUND NOTHING TO CRETISIZE ABOUT. DON'T LET TO MANY GET TO YOU. OBVIOUSLY IF THEY ARE CRITIZING THEY ARE READING AND ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU INTENDED FOR YOUR STORY. AGAIN IT IS A VERY GOOD STORY, I'M ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR WORK. SORRY FOR THE CAPS. BUT I HAVE A HARD TIME READING WHAT I TYPE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! VGRIFFIN
Rhyannath chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
For starters, your note at the beginning of this chapter confused me. Is it HP/LL/DM or HP/LL/LM?! I thought you'd said it was the latter of the two but the. I read the chapter and it's the former. Confusing.

Also,

While this story isn't bad, it is in need of some work. For one, Severus seems EXTREMELY ooc. Extremely. He seems to fall in love with Hermione too fast...he's had tragic events happen to him but he wouldn't change to the extreme you've written him as fast as he did. It felt like you jumped from 0 to 60 in less than a second. A bit more time for the feelings to marinate would be better and more realistic.

While Harry does have the tendency to jump the gun and actly hastily before thinking things through, I think he jumped into being upset at Hermione to being remorseful extremely quick.

That seems to be the theme here is that feelings are evolving rather fast. Also, there seems to be much telling rather than showing. More descriptions is always better.

Additionally, just a historical FYI, your talk of technology is a bit early. Muggles were not using Google that much in 1999. And Google maps didn't even exist at that time.

So, before anything I've said pisses you off too much, consider that I am not calling you a crap author. I just have you some things to think about to make your writing better.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
This story was very sweet and I liked your wishy washy Harry who was easily manipulated (I usually do not like it when Harry is led down the wrong path) and then repentant. Thank you for sharing.
Ava-Potter gal chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
It was a really good story but I think Hermione forgave Harry way too quickly.
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 8 . 12/12/2013