Reviews for The Prince's Secret
Loved it! Great work
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 8 . 6/3
rather enjoyed this
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/26
Harry's an idiot-although if he breaks Draco's and Luna's heart again, no one will ever find the body. Malfoy Manor has a *lot* of hiding places for one. Who knew that peacocks could be carnivorous?

Lovely story, great ending!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/23
At least Minerva is no longer being ruled by the Portrait Who Lived Too much-she's offering some home truths about Snape was treated (though she should have added a few about how she let the Marauders run wild, she obviously isn't going to take that kind of responsibility).

I love all the changes!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/1
Aw...neat chapter! I really liked how well Hermione and Severus got along with her parents (though I am very surprised her mother and Minerva didn't figure out she was pregnant with Severus did the tea and toast routine). I am also very happy that their neighbors in Ireland know the situation and will keep their privacy.

I also adore how Harry, Luna, and Draco make one loving circle.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 3/24
No, Hermione's parents have the right to be treated as rational adults, but Hermione will never see it that way, since they're Muggles. Maybe there's a really good reason for the separation of the magical and Muggle worlds.

I don't think the other portraits in the attic will be any too pleased to have Bromhilda among them once more...

Nice chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/10
Yes, Hermione and Severus deserve all the fun they're having. But Hermione's mother has a point. She could have told her parents the truth and treated them like adults, rather than Helpless Muggles.

But of course everything is going to be hunky-dory eventually because, after all, Muggles are just...Muggles and don't know what's good for them.

I do appreciate how Ron was treated, eventually-and how Harry discovered that he'd believed Ron one too many times and was going to have to wait to do his groveling.
Another great story! Thank you for sharing.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/15
Nicely done! I do like that prompt, and I enjoy what you did with it.

And yes, the WW can figure out what to do without Snape's or Hermione's help.

If they can.
Helfinna chapter 8 . 2/13
Really sweet! 3
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/12
Ron's lucky he doesn't have canaries flying out of his mouth from the other end.

And Hermione and Severus will dance around each other for a while (thank for nothing, Ron!), but they will eventually realize how they really feel about each other.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/7
Nice! I see that Harry and Ron have No Clue, as usual (doesn't Harry remember any of the memories he watched? Apparently not).

And Hermione shouldn't be surprised if her parents are less than grateful for what she did to them.

Snape isn't used to anyone apologizing to him, obviously.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I like the storyline. But the way it's written and the conversations seem a bit immature. It's also annoying that she calls him Rusie... As if Rus and Mia weren't bad enough. Doesn't suit them. Complex characters should have complex names I guess. Ron is a short name for a one-dimensional character. (I am probably making no sense here).
Anyway, a little more finesse would be nice. That would have made this a better story and more enjoyable to read...
pfanna chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
I think I'm supposed to gush about the main pairing here, but my favorite part of this story is the portrayal of Harry. It closely matches how I saw him so many times in the original series.
AiymaSnikies chapter 8 . 2/15/2015