Reviews for What a Difference a Year Makes: 8760 Little Hours
Great story! Thanks so much for sharing. I've read all your stories many times and i love your tony
pianomouse chapter 11 . 2/6
Fun glimpse into the lives of some favorite characters!
lovesanimals chapter 11 . 2/3
I was just re-reading this story for the 4th or 5th time, and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed these 2 stories.
My favorite bits are the e-mails back and forth from Carter to McGee, with all the outrageous suggestions for plot and actors. I truly LOVE suggesting Anthony Paddinton to play "Tommy".
I think that Tony should have left MCRT after Hiatus due to the ugly manner in which he was treated.
I stopped watching NCIS sometime after "Dead Air" and am now enjoying Michael Weatherly in "Bull".
Venus914 chapter 3 . 1/19
I love SA Hayes. He seems like a level headed guy who doesn't take bullshit.
laraquick chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Great story. I hope there's a sequel. :)
lmill123 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I greatly enjoyed rereading this story. You mentioned that you might do another sequel placed a few years in the future. It should be really interesting to read after you finish your other projects. I really can see Tony letting Abby to far in to his new life. Not an enemy, but also not a real friend. Not like Jimmy, Balboa and the others. And besides, can you really not picture Abby having a tantrum because he didn't include her in his new project?

As for Gibbs, the only way Tony would ever consider letting him in just a little into his new life was if he apologized and accepted what he had done. But Ducky has a much better chance of receiving total forgiveness from Tony than Gibbs or Abby.

I did find it funny how they were using Senior without him even realizing it. More than likely laughing at him behind his back as he tried to con them into one of his money making schemes. Never once picking up on the fact that they were use to dealing with leaches like him.
lmill123 chapter 10 . 9/25/2016
I remember most of those English shows and watched them quite often. It did help when I was married and we were stationed in Europe and then stateside where we were able to pick up the Canadian channels on cable besides being a big fan of BBC. And you were right about their humor. And the american remake of some of those shows really paled in comparison. Most Americans just can't seem to pull off that type of humor. But then a lot of Americans don't seem to get it either.

On thing I notice from the show with the Deep Six books. It really seemed that McGee in his books took credit for the things Tony had done and his whole book that he claimed was fiction was based off the team and the actual cases they had worked. Some of the cases when before Tim was even a member of the team. Or only worked as a TAD. Who would not have had access to Tony's reports. Clearly Tim spent his time going through old case reports of Tonys to base his character off of. But then, McGee quite often tried to take credit for Tony's work. Just as Abby had done from time to time when he would give her suggestions of where to look when she came up with nothing. And not once did Gibbs acknowledge Tony's input, but instead knowing the truth deprived Tony of the credit.
erik chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Still a cracking good fun read. Thank you.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
Loved both stories, really good
Sarai chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
cute
marzipan77 chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Oh my gosh this is priceless! I'm laughing so hard I think I scared the cat! Fantastic!
ChimericSoul chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
I really enjoyed both stories, but what happened to Ziva? Is there going to be a third story.
bjq chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
fabs
op chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
What is the difference between someone being sanctimonious and preachy, and their behaviour being sanctimonious and preachy? if they are always acting that way and it's a core part of their personality then it's as much them anything can be.
faf chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I kinda think your writing is pretty bad. But it's good enough to read, and you are doing this for fun.