Reviews for What a Difference a Year Makes: 8760 Little Hours
Sand Dancer62 chapter 11 . 2/27
Love the story. Is there going to be another sequel? Will Ziva try to kill her dad and the rest of the NCIS team causing Leon and family to disappear into witness protection under his other name? Will Tony end up saving the day again as Ziva apparently blames him for all her troubles as he had the good taste to not find her irresistable. Obviously her Mata Hari training wasn't as good as she thought. I love all the little extra details you introduce into the plot as internal politics.

Also, is there going to be more about the person who set everything in motion, Krazy Kristine of the BAU. I can see her stalking DiNozzo once she's out of therapy. Maybe this could have Fornell and Sacks guarding DiNozzo while they try to track her down and get payback for all the people whose careers were destroyed by her.

More please.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/26
Good stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/26
Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/26
Hilarious!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/26
Welcome to the real world, Gibbs.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/26
Timmy still hasn't got it either.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/26
Ouch! Excellent Leon is getting it.
kv74 chapter 11 . 2/5
Thank you for the great work youve done iin this and the former story!
The first story has made me very sad, cos I like Tony (DuckyAbby),but youre right. If you look at canon all this can seen and interpreted this way. Sometimes I would like have cry for Tony.
This story now gladly make me giggle sometimes. So again:Thank you!
Awesome!
Frakking Toasters chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Oh wow. I laughed so hard I cried. Those emails to and from Mr Gemcity! My cat left the room I annoyed her so much with my giggles! I actually pictured Tony hunched over his laptop writing those emails, a twinkle in his eyes, that beautiful, cheeky grin on his face, and a "see how you like this McEgo" quirk on his lips!

How you managed to make this story so cathartic and satisfying AND so ridiculously funny all at the same time, I'll never know.

What a wild, wild ride. What a brilliant idea.

00DiNozzo Rocks!
xo
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Wonderful read!
Sand Dancer62 chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
I'm loving this series. Please continue.

Are you planning on having Ziva kill off her father and/or Mrs Vance so that Leon and family go into the witness protection programme under his real name and disappear? Or will Ziva go after Tony first and when he takes her down in a very public setting, it cements his undercover career and he becomes mega big hero?

Will McGee, Abby and Gibbs also get a suitable comeuppance? And when it happens, please give Fornell and co front row seats.

More soon please!

PS: I'm really enjoying your current WIP !
Gracealma chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Smiles all the way:) what gets me is that they all blaming Tony for their problems and he is not there! Talk about being childish, and not being accountable for their own actions. I would like to see Tony and Babe taking down the MCRT team and Vance down please! Do have the cake recipe?
Gracealma chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Love the nuts episode. Classic! Love all the memos being sent between Carter and Tim.
RainyDayReader chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
OMG - absolutely loved the delivery of crushed walnuts to Gibbs! So glad to see Tony getting a HEA with a group of true friends instead of the fake, dysfunctional "family" at NCIS.