Reviews for What a Difference a Year Makes: 8760 Little Hours
lmill123 chapter 11 . 9/25
I greatly enjoyed rereading this story. You mentioned that you might do another sequel placed a few years in the future. It should be really interesting to read after you finish your other projects. I really can see Tony letting Abby to far in to his new life. Not an enemy, but also not a real friend. Not like Jimmy, Balboa and the others. And besides, can you really not picture Abby having a tantrum because he didn't include her in his new project?

As for Gibbs, the only way Tony would ever consider letting him in just a little into his new life was if he apologized and accepted what he had done. But Ducky has a much better chance of receiving total forgiveness from Tony than Gibbs or Abby.

I did find it funny how they were using Senior without him even realizing it. More than likely laughing at him behind his back as he tried to con them into one of his money making schemes. Never once picking up on the fact that they were use to dealing with leaches like him.
lmill123 chapter 10 . 9/25
I remember most of those English shows and watched them quite often. It did help when I was married and we were stationed in Europe and then stateside where we were able to pick up the Canadian channels on cable besides being a big fan of BBC. And you were right about their humor. And the american remake of some of those shows really paled in comparison. Most Americans just can't seem to pull off that type of humor. But then a lot of Americans don't seem to get it either.

On thing I notice from the show with the Deep Six books. It really seemed that McGee in his books took credit for the things Tony had done and his whole book that he claimed was fiction was based off the team and the actual cases they had worked. Some of the cases when before Tim was even a member of the team. Or only worked as a TAD. Who would not have had access to Tony's reports. Clearly Tim spent his time going through old case reports of Tonys to base his character off of. But then, McGee quite often tried to take credit for Tony's work. Just as Abby had done from time to time when he would give her suggestions of where to look when she came up with nothing. And not once did Gibbs acknowledge Tony's input, but instead knowing the truth deprived Tony of the credit.
erik chapter 11 . 8/18
Still a cracking good fun read. Thank you.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 11 . 6/16
Loved both stories, really good
Sarai chapter 11 . 6/11
marzipan77 chapter 2 . 5/6
Oh my gosh this is priceless! I'm laughing so hard I think I scared the cat! Fantastic!
ravens.sword chapter 11 . 3/26
I really enjoyed both stories, but what happened to Ziva? Is there going to be a third story.
bjq chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
op chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
What is the difference between someone being sanctimonious and preachy, and their behaviour being sanctimonious and preachy? if they are always acting that way and it's a core part of their personality then it's as much them anything can be.
faf chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I kinda think your writing is pretty bad. But it's good enough to read, and you are doing this for fun.
alexamyst chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Love love loved reading this story :) thank you so much for sharing with us.

Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
I don't find the characters as being out of character. I think you took traits that have been clearly shown in the series and which were beginning to escalate to beyond painful levels and just turned the volume up a bit. From about season 7, it began to seem like there was no way to recover. By season 9, I was wondering how much longer I could keep watching the train wreck before it became too much. I adore MW, but he shouldn't have been forced to carry the show alone.

Thank heavens a certain party (or even two, if you include a particular showrunner) decided to leave. I'm rather liking how the characters are slowly coming back to the people that I (and quite a few others) fell in love with so many years ago. I have to give GG some leeway in that he had to try and undo the mess he had been left with, and I think he mostly has done a good job.

Honestly, I'm glad that your story is more AU than reality, although for quite a while there I was wondering if it wouldn't become true.

I also have to thank you for how you used Faith and Michelle. Lee's character assassination was criminal and the biggest line of crap among a whole lot of crap. And I've always had a huge soft spot for Faith on both JAG and NCIS. Wished they would use her more considering how JAG is so involved with much of NCIS's cases once the baddies have been detained.

Thanks for giving me a laugh and a sigh as well as some satisfaction for certain creatures getting their comeuppance. Oh, and I got a huge kick out of the emails between Thomass and Carter.

Competent Tony will always be my weak spot.
wuoreb chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Hi, really loved these two stories. It kind of felt like the best revenge was living well. I also love that you ended on such a positive note. Thanks!
smiles2go chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
This is still fantastic the 2nd time around!
Sand Dancer62 chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
Love the story. Is there going to be another sequel? Will Ziva try to kill her dad and the rest of the NCIS team causing Leon and family to disappear into witness protection under his other name? Will Tony end up saving the day again as Ziva apparently blames him for all her troubles as he had the good taste to not find her irresistable. Obviously her Mata Hari training wasn't as good as she thought. I love all the little extra details you introduce into the plot as internal politics.

Also, is there going to be more about the person who set everything in motion, Krazy Kristine of the BAU. I can see her stalking DiNozzo once she's out of therapy. Maybe this could have Fornell and Sacks guarding DiNozzo while they try to track her down and get payback for all the people whose careers were destroyed by her.

More please.