Reviews for What a Difference a Year Makes: 8760 Little Hours
op chapter 6 . 5/19
What is the difference between someone being sanctimonious and preachy, and their behaviour being sanctimonious and preachy? if they are always acting that way and it's a core part of their personality then it's as much them anything can be.
faf chapter 5 . 5/19
I kinda think your writing is pretty bad. But it's good enough to read, and you are doing this for fun.
alexamyst chapter 11 . 5/3
Love love loved reading this story :) thank you so much for sharing with us.

Anne
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 11 . 4/17
I don't find the characters as being out of character. I think you took traits that have been clearly shown in the series and which were beginning to escalate to beyond painful levels and just turned the volume up a bit. From about season 7, it began to seem like there was no way to recover. By season 9, I was wondering how much longer I could keep watching the train wreck before it became too much. I adore MW, but he shouldn't have been forced to carry the show alone.

Thank heavens a certain party (or even two, if you include a particular showrunner) decided to leave. I'm rather liking how the characters are slowly coming back to the people that I (and quite a few others) fell in love with so many years ago. I have to give GG some leeway in that he had to try and undo the mess he had been left with, and I think he mostly has done a good job.

Honestly, I'm glad that your story is more AU than reality, although for quite a while there I was wondering if it wouldn't become true.

I also have to thank you for how you used Faith and Michelle. Lee's character assassination was criminal and the biggest line of crap among a whole lot of crap. And I've always had a huge soft spot for Faith on both JAG and NCIS. Wished they would use her more considering how JAG is so involved with much of NCIS's cases once the baddies have been detained.

Thanks for giving me a laugh and a sigh as well as some satisfaction for certain creatures getting their comeuppance. Oh, and I got a huge kick out of the emails between Thomass and Carter.

Competent Tony will always be my weak spot.
wuoreb chapter 11 . 4/3
Hi, really loved these two stories. It kind of felt like the best revenge was living well. I also love that you ended on such a positive note. Thanks!
smiles2go chapter 10 . 3/10
This is still fantastic the 2nd time around!
Sand Dancer62 chapter 11 . 2/27
Love the story. Is there going to be another sequel? Will Ziva try to kill her dad and the rest of the NCIS team causing Leon and family to disappear into witness protection under his other name? Will Tony end up saving the day again as Ziva apparently blames him for all her troubles as he had the good taste to not find her irresistable. Obviously her Mata Hari training wasn't as good as she thought. I love all the little extra details you introduce into the plot as internal politics.

Also, is there going to be more about the person who set everything in motion, Krazy Kristine of the BAU. I can see her stalking DiNozzo once she's out of therapy. Maybe this could have Fornell and Sacks guarding DiNozzo while they try to track her down and get payback for all the people whose careers were destroyed by her.

More please.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/26
Good stuff.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/26
Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/26
Hilarious!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/26
Welcome to the real world, Gibbs.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/26
Timmy still hasn't got it either.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/26
Ouch! Excellent Leon is getting it.
kv74 chapter 11 . 2/5
Thank you for the great work youve done iin this and the former story!
The first story has made me very sad, cos I like Tony (DuckyAbby),but youre right. If you look at canon all this can seen and interpreted this way. Sometimes I would like have cry for Tony.
This story now gladly make me giggle sometimes. So again:Thank you!
Awesome!