Reviews for Droplets: Twilight Twenty-Five Round 8
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Nerdy Edward high school stories are always so endearing.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
I like your twist, your take on the canon.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
I love this!
You write so well. It flows like a mountain stream: free and easy.
I loved the fireman's carry, too.
I've never heard it expressed that way.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Coffee's always the better approach rather than a husband and I met a bar over French fries.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
An Alaskan adventure would be grand. I hope Bella knows what she's getting herself into.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Oh, no! I have a feeling this is about to get angsty.
Postapocalypticdepository chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aw, this is sweet. I love the visuals of your descriptions.
bigblueboat chapter 25 . 12/2/2013
I couldn't imagine four years away from the one I loved. Such a powerful moment for these two.

Congrats on making it to the end! I've enjoyed reading your words.
bigblueboat chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Carlisle: calm and collected even when seeing how red Bella and Edward can turn.
bigblueboat chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
Not quite a meet-cute, but a nice alternative to canon.
bigblueboat chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
That is definitely something any brother would do. At least they got some fun in before the walk of shame.
bigblueboat chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Mutual nerves, I'm sure. Very adorable.
bigblueboat chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Bella, even at 18, he is still off limits until he has is diploma in his hands! I can just imagine Charlie having to come to campus to arrest his own daughter for being inappropriate with a student. Actually, that might be a great read. Go for it Bella! Give me some awkward Charlie moments!
bigblueboat chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
Edward should offer to walk her to her car and make sure to open the door for her... just a bit more swooniness for Bella for sigh over before closing her eyes at night.
bigblueboat chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Poor Rose, always getting blamed when she is an innocent bystander... And Bella! Trust! You need to learn the meaning of that word.