Reviews for A Life Without You
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
My...heart...it...beats!
Tiffany chapter 22 . 7/31/2017
Holy hell i just read this whole fic in one sitting and it gave me so many emotions. Lovely work, thank you for sharing it!
Moonbayb chapter 22 . 2/14/2017
What a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I had had figured out who the father was earlier, but the ending surprised me. Some of your stories could almost be a TV plot. Well done!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Here is another story of yours I found that I hadn't read - I hope you post it on AO3 as well so I can review it there - this is the Eleven/Clara shipping I've come to enjoy so much - you capture all the nuances of the characters SO well. Thanks, again!
bisexualoswald chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
im...crying:..
Pauline chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
. .
Luke Curtsy chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
i have never cried over prose before, but that ending was so poignant and sad I could help but weep.
Come2MyRescue chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
I'm re-reading this for the eleventh time because of the tragedy that is Face the Raven. Clara's "Be strong, be brave" line breaks my heart even more now. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Naeda Beasley chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
This is an amazing story. Oh my goodness I loved reading this story so much. Thank for writing such masterpiece.
kitty.mawe chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
Hi! Oh my, what a story! I just wanna say you write incredibly good! I'm not a big fan of the shipper but your story is so good that my heart simply melted for the Doctor and Clara ️ And the twins of course, cause they were just so cute haha :)
Crazyfangirl23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
You made me cry. At 2am in the morning. And almost no one can make me cry so easily. Just well done. Amazing. Fantastic. Loved it. All the words I can say because I am still awe struck. Wow. Well done.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/23/2015
great story
Guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2015
Best story I've ever read. I have been active on fanfiction for 4 or five years, and thats saying a lot.
Frozen forever chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
*sigh* amazing.. Just . Amazing
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
I blame you for keeping me awake till 02.30am by writing this, I blame you for not letting me do my homework which is due tomorrow but it was all worth it :) this story is so extraordinary I can't even describe how beautiful it was and still is. Your writing skills are amazing, I look forward to reading more of your stories ;)

Ps. Now that I finished reading, I have to go and do my homework in the middle of the night so my teachers wouldn't be cross with me tomorrow :D